memcard converter

Discussion in 'Misc PSX Discussion' started by Omegainf, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Omegainf

Omegainf Penadinho

Now that I can't use epsxe due to HEAVY system instability (geforce vs via chipset). I'm switching to VGS, the emulator that turned me addicted to psx :)
    I need some help converting my epsxe memcards to vgs format. Which program should I use and where can I get it?

thanks for the help :)
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. SimonMallion

SimonMallion Emu author Emu Author

4. ajrulz

ajrulz New Member

5. Kane

Kane 邪魔ゎ指せない Contributors

GeForce vs Via can be solved by using the 28.32 drivers, and the latest 4in1 drivers.
  6. Omegainf

Omegainf Penadinho

Guys, thanks for the help ;)

Well, unfortunatelly it didn't solve my problems... I've installed the latest 4in1 and the latest detonators and my computer still freezes in about every 5 minutes...

And it's said that the new agp drivers that comes with the latest 4in1 is optimized for XP and shound increase instability on 98SE sistems (like mine).
  7. Omegainf

Omegainf Penadinho

Well, I've downloaded both of the memcard converters but vgs says that there's no Tales of Destiny 2 save on the memcard I've converted :( I've tried both programs and I had the same problem, even tough when I load the converted memcard I can see that the savegame is there...

what can I do?

About the geforce vs via problem... The lockups happen because my geforce card is agp 2.0 compliant and my mobo is agp 1.0 complian, which means that the agp slot doesn't supply enough energy for the card to work properly. I really whished this could be solved via software/bios/driver/whatever mode but I don't thik it's possible :( :( :( :(
  8. Xeven

Xeven <B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD Emu Author

9. 501XX

501XX Active Member Contributors

10. Ultragunner

Ultragunner Trans-Am Mode

11. Marko

Marko New Member

Well, I have a great memcard converter, that I've downloaded form http://www.Emulatorzone.com it is really great cause it supports almost all PSX emulators and really handy,
    note: I'm not sure for the website to be sure just go to http://www.google.com and search emulator zone then choose ePSXe or VGS for the program.