Memory card files not appearing

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by EsgibtkeinBier, Jun 9, 2017.

1. EsgibtkeinBier

EsgibtkeinBier New Member

Can anyone please lend me a hand with this one? As you can see below, the memory card files (both in the directory below and the games subfolder) do not appear in the folders yet they are there while epsxe (v.1.9.25) can read them. They also seem to be perfectly functional - you can both load and save (what more could you ask :p).

whyyy.png

You can rest assured you that the directories are the same and that that all the "hide file/folder" options in the folder options are unticked! I also made sure that the mcr files are included in the index by adding them (if that has anything to do with it). Furthermore, to the best of my knowledge, the game was terminated properly (Esc, then quit). Most likely the files have been "virtualised" - accesible by my computer but not me...

Any idea on how to fix that or what's the cause of this?
    Maybe it has something to do with my system since this had happened once again quite a while ago with another program I was using (Cyberoard - a boardgame interface)?

I would be more than willing to provide further info! Thanks a lot for your time!
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. u3L05 vh9jV

u3L05 vh9jV ...

4. EsgibtkeinBier

EsgibtkeinBier New Member

Worked out fine ;)

Thanks a million!!