Memory problem on PJ64

Discussion in 'Project 64 Discussion' started by Yoshiking, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Yoshiking

Yoshiking New Member

Hi there I have a serious problem with my project 64 emulator and mostly Project64K and everyone of them in order. Whenever i try to open the project64 or 64 k it says "Not enough memory for Jump table and then when i press OK it says Failed to allocate Memory. I tried everything i even remove a big folder in my computer can someone help?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Slayer9x9

Slayer9x9 (^.^)v

The error message is probably talking about your RAM memory, not your hard drive memory. See if you can free up some RAM by ending unnecessary processes in task manager-> Processes...

If that doesn't work...buy more RAM.;)
  4. Yoshiking

Yoshiking New Member

at this time i can't buy more ram is there anyway i can lower it without buying any i really miss fighting online with pj64 and all the other emus i have will open
  5. Hellsbound

Hellsbound Making Pc Game

Hello there if you have any problems add me to your MSN i have had 15 years computer traning i can help you fix you mem problem is most likely spyware viruses you have to many programs or you havent defraged your computer or you have a boot sector error or virus well if you have MSN add me thease are my emails: deathrow-56@hotmail.com or hellsbound5544@hotmail.com i couldent use my hotmail because ngemu wont allow it so i used my gmail email. So add me if you have MSN
  6. Yoshiking

Yoshiking New Member

Thanks so much i appreciate the help.:thumb:
  7. mixup

mixup here kiddy kiddy

i have 2gb ddr and i get memory errors too. pj64 needs improvement.
  8. Yoshiking

Yoshiking New Member

I'm glad that it's not just me that's having this problem.
  9. Holic

Holic Dox

Basically I used to get those errors too with my old laptop.

To solve all i did was restart the emulator and selected a differently rom until

a game worked then I stopped the emu and started the game I intended to

play and it worked.
  10. abhi2001

abhi2001 Retro gamer

Hope your problem gets solved soon Yoshiking.

Its also possible that that the rom version may be bad but some roms detected as bad in project 64 run fine without any problems really. I have a rom of Diddy Kong Racing which is detected as a bad rom in Project 64 but it works fine really. No problems.
  11. Yoshiking

Yoshiking New Member

I got it fixed thanks to Hellsbound. It was the autostart programs that messed me up that's why it wouldn't work. i been playin for the last 3 days straight in ssb. :) thanks again.
  12. Hellsbound

Hellsbound Making Pc Game

No Problem Mate