Metal Gear Solid Integral Hidden Costumes Comparison

Discussion in 'General Screenshots' started by zach11, Sep 2, 2013.

1. zach11

zach11 Member

Some small changes from the US version of MGS, for example Meryl having a hidden sneaking suit which I show here. All other hidden costumes are the same including Snake's. Cyborg Ninja comparison shots to come soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cyborg Ninja

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for the Ninja, there are some pretty noticable changes. the colours have been inverted and the the red is now more of a crimson.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. koko

koko ! Award Winner!

Wow never heard of that.
  4. zach11

zach11 Member

yeah on top of that Integral has a load of changes from the original JP version like Johnny wearing briefs as opposed to being nude when Meryl knocks him unconcious, no difficulty selection in original JP version, and a first person mode. pretty cool.
  5. zach11

zach11 Member

here's a difference between versions as I mentioned above.

original Japanese version
    [​IMG]

American international version
    [​IMG]
  6. drakonolus

drakonolus Member

That's for sure, i've played both versions and i were able to check them out.

But assuming at the graphical differences about the American between the Integral versions. It got a little graphical differences. Specially at the Ninja ( Gray Fox ) normal's exo-skeleton. Inside at the Integral game version the graphics got a little more shiny parts than the normal japanese & american versions of MGS.

MGS Integral version got a little better enhanced graphics than the normal version of the game, specially at the shiny parts, are little retouched.
  7. Samor

Samor CEO and Chief Editor of Samor Foundry

I think the pc version was a lot like US Integral, although I think Johnny had his pants in that one.
    I haven't run it in a while since it doesn't work too well on recent versions of Windows.
    (I should be able to run it in a VM with just software rendering though)