Namco NegCon "No config required" Ray Tracers

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by shaolindrunkard, May 31, 2017.

1. shaolindrunkard

shaolindrunkard New Member

Kind of a strange one here. I'm trying to play the racing game Ray Tracers using the Negcon setting in Epsxe 2.0.5 with an Xbox 360 controller and it works well enough only I need to remap the x and square buttons to the left and right triggers. I don't even care if the triggers work as true analog as long as I can use the to accelerate/brake. But as I'm sure you know I'm hit the "No config required" message when selecting any of the controller types in Epsxe.

The reason I say its a strange problem is that Ray tracers seem to be one of the few games that supports the Negcon but does not support dual analog, therefore I cannot use something like Lilypad. Lilypad does not support the Negcon...

Is there any way around this? I understand the no config required thing is for convenience but I would have to think at some point people would want to reconfigure the buttons to what they like.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. FoxSevent

FoxSevent Not a Registered User

In pad config switch XInput to either keyboard or Direcintput, and you will be able to config as you want.
  4. shaolindrunkard

shaolindrunkard New Member

Appreciate the response but since the 360 controller is Xinput when I change it to Dinput or Keyboard. It will no longer recognize input from the xbox controller...