naruto ninja destiny???

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by CerebralDeath, Mar 8, 2008.

1. CerebralDeath

CerebralDeath New Member

why does it run slow is there a way to make it run faster
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. sak777

sak777 New Member

Get a better computer.
  4. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

Wait for newer version.
  5. xdanx

xdanx Banned

exactly, I play it in a Pentium 4 3.0GHz with 512 RAM DDR and a Gforce FX 5700LE 256mb and it works perfect, I can even speed it up more than 100% speed :)
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  6. ShadowDioUK

ShadowDioUK New Member

the lowest specs i found that run this game is 2.0ghz with 512MB and a Radeon 9250 with 256MB thats the lowest i found played most games at 100% but other may have diff outcomes depending on system setup and hardware setup
  7. GigaSP

GigaSP New Member

One thing though if it affects anyone else, be careful on the speed. Just before, I was using the fullest capable speed (unlimited 100% disaster) of Diamond on my Laptop and it caused serious outcomes. I mean, the outcomes were that the room I was in have the lights flashing because the emulator was pulling so much out of my laptop, which had to pull so much power out of my room's electricity!

PS: Sorry for any grammar errors.
  8. Tyo

Tyo New Member

eh max speed can be achieved if you use unlimited MHz for emulation speed, and 10% on LCD refresh, so it's Unlimited Mhz, 10%, not 100% ;) since 10% LCD refresh would mean less refresh rate, so it use less cpu power.

and by the way, GPU (graphic card) has no effect on speed at current version
  9. conquerall691

conquerall691 The Nutcracker Award Winner!

Close any non useful program that you are running.
  10. sak777

sak777 New Member

I always have strange results with games. My game of naruto runs at 100%, yet my laptop is intel celeron m 1.40GHz with 256 MB ram. The only problem with ANY games i've ever had was that my laptop doesn't support T&L. However, it does emulate it and so I can play most T&L games, but with a major slow-down. My laptop is really wierd. Except on T&L required games, I've never experienced lag.
  11. Tyo

Tyo New Member

no$gba renderer (nocash and openGL) both 100% use cpu, not graphic card