New AdriPSX Release HERE

Discussion in 'AdriPSX Discussion' started by Roor, Nov 12, 2007.

1. carmel_andrews

carmel_andrews New Member

Very bad news roor, i duuno if this was the intention or not, seems as through this new beta version doesn't position the game screen properly and not the whole game screen (it only shows the leftmjost and centre left most portion of the game screen)...tried it with TR4 (last revelation)...Pal version (as i only play pal games)

Any chance of a fix or a new exe that been fixed

Running on a pc w/windoze xp pro/corp with b/i sp2 (media centre addition)
  2. Mynemisbat-Zul

Mynemisbat-Zul TheT2R

Nice...Thank for that Beta released.Seems like a lot of PSX emu is still active.:thumb:
  3. seminole_wind

seminole_wind New Member

Ok i have a dell latitude cpx, 560mhz, 8mb video card, 128mb memory, 8x cd drive. Now the last adri ile 1.5 edition always gave me an error that said unsupported mips cpu instrustion. I spend 3 days messing with it only to get the same problem. kazzuy's software driver ran the game good. The game by the way is FF8, but anyway it ran it good but the cmg cutscreens were garbaled. I'm so confused, Id get to the monster on the tower and it would end saying that error. but now im trying this new adripsx and it looks good but what about fullscreen options? I now this is alot of questions. Can anyone help that knows alot about this comp and this emulator?
  4. Shader

Shader New Member

Srry dude ... you spec just ain't good enough to emulate anything