new forum section for Demul emulator?

Discussion in 'Website-Related Feedback' started by kenmasters1983, Mar 25, 2015.

1. kenmasters1983

kenmasters1983 Member

Cant find a dedicated forum on this site for like nulldc and chankast or epsxe? Any reason why this hasnt been suggested yet? The above are examples that are already present,
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

dreamcast emulation is mostly dead outside of Reicast. The last time Demul had an update was Oct 2013, I see no point of adding a forum for it.
  4. kenmasters1983

kenmasters1983 Member

Their is more to demul than dreamcast emulation and you know it, I understand why there isnt a mame zinc cps3 or modeler system 22 section, I guess these would go under misc emulator discussion, oh well
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. Yeloazndevil

still its a emu that hasn't had a update since oct 2013
  6. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

It's a shame DC emulation is pretty much dead. NullDC was going great with development and at the time better than other emulators. Chankast was already dead and has been for a long time. Didn't know Demul had any development in the last few or so years. Dunno what happened. :/
  7. ReyVGM

ReyVGM Member

Actually, demul is in active development, it's just that the builds are private.

But, they have posted their latest build on their forums a few days ago, now with Cave support.
    kenmasters1983 likes this.
  8. Yeloazndevil

since Demul is active again private or public. I have created a Demul forum. Enjoy.
  9. cyclonmaster

cyclonmaster EmuAddict-_-;;

Demul v0.7 alpha 190715

I've been following the update. Demul the only dreamcast emulator that supported save state. That's the reason I use emulator, stop/play anytime I want. Searching for Save Point?...urgh! no time for that :)