No$GBA Compatibility & Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by Nicolai25, Feb 3, 2008.

1. speyeker

speyeker New Member

Since Okamiden uses a lot of 3D rendering, is there a lot of static in the background audio? I mean, I know this doesn't ALWAYS occur in games with 3D rendering (a prime example being Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, which runs 100% with absolutely no problems whatsoever), but I'm cautious nonetheless.
  2. BMFan

BMFan New Member

I don't know if anyone mentioned it before, but Rune Factory does work... I believe even on some older Nosgba versions... I maybe played it before desmume had 3d support... I don't remember it well, but yeah fully playable. Rune Factory 2 too.
  3. nitram08

nitram08 I live in reality

Game: Goldeneye 007 (US)
    Version: 2.6a
    Complement: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 [start with BIOS] + EXTRA 0,1,2,3
  4. tofurkey

tofurkey New Member

Name of Game: The World Ends With You
    No$gba Version: 2.6a
    Genre: Action/Adventure

Note: The Square Enix and Jupiter logo fade in and out, followed by LICENSED BY NINTENDO and CRIWARE logo, then it just freezes up.
  5. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

Search the forum, the game is playable
  6. tofurkey

tofurkey New Member

but it isn't playable...I managed to get into the game, but everything's just an odd shade of dark gray and you can't actually play it.
  7. SCHUMI_4EVER

you can, as I said search the forum for the answer
  8. tofurkey

tofurkey New Member

I did search, that's how I got it to start up. But I looked through the first few pages of search results and I can't find anyone who fixed this.
  9. SCHUMI_4EVER

10. imlost

imlost ಠ_ಠ

I just entered twewy as a search key, and I got a bunch of threads related to the problem you are facing. :/

But since schumi already helped you find one of them... oh well.
  11. SCHUMI_4EVER

To be fair if you search the full name there's a looot of stuff that shows up inbetween those threads, it ended up being on page 12 of the results I think
  12. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

Unfortunately, the search engine on this page doesn't support phrase search. If you enter "The World ends with you", it will pop out every thread with the words "the" and "you" in it...
  13. Lex_Light

Lex_Light New Member

Professor Layton y el Futuro Perdido (Spanish version of "Professor Layton and The Lost Future")
    NO$GBA version: 2.6a (along with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2)
    Genre: Puzzle/Graphic adventure.
    NOTE: In the "3D Renderer", put "opengl" and you'll fix (almost) all the graphic glitches in the game. Also, don't try to use any EX, because these can make the emulation worst (EX0 + opengl = More graphic garbage, and EX5 causes the cutscenes to desync). Also, the song at the title screen and the credits scene have a bit of noise, but there's no problems to play the game from the beginning to the end! :D
    PS: Also, it works at full speed almost all of the time (except in the parts in where you "travel" in the time)! :D
  14. speyeker

speyeker New Member

One way around this is to use Google Advanced Search.

Google Advanced Search

Basically, down where it says "search within a site" you just type forum.ngemu.com and then search for "the world ends with you". Also, you could try using a search for "twewy", since that acronym is used virtually everywhere "the world ends with you" is.

In any case, as the topic Schumi linked to already explained, you need NO$ZOOMER to play the game.
  15. Smilley

Game: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
    No$GBA version: 2.6a
    Additional software used: No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2, firmware/BIOS
  16. Kuruma84

Kuruma84 New Member

Anyone got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn to work on No$GBA version: 2.6a?
    I tried with zoomer, and using firmware, but I just get a black screen.
  17. Smilley

Yes. You need to start the game from BIOS, with EX0 active. Using EX3 reduces flickering during the scenes when it occurs and EX5 can add a few FPS.
  18. drizzt_rocks

drizzt_rocks New Member

Hmm I have been unable to get Professor Layton and The Unwound Future (US version) to work on no$gba. It will just show a black screen when the first puzzle should pop up. I have tried with EX0 disabled as you suggest but it hasn't helped. I just finished Diabolical Box as well and that worked without a hitch and I cannot find anyone else complaining about Unwound Future not working. :(

EDIT - Ahhh fixed it. It needed the Firmware/BIOS and I had not needed it for any game yet so I hadn't bothered. Well whatever it works now. ^_^ Now to see if this also fixes my issue with 999 ...
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  19. game01

game01 New Member

Name of Game: KH Re Coded (U)
    No$gba Version: 2.6a and No$zoomer
    Genre:

Note: Start from gba bios(nintendo logo), resetting isn't enough. you'll get a rom-image crashed error. you need save the settings, close zoomer(and no$gba) and open again. there are some minor graphics issues but only at the pause menu.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  20. Prezident

Prezident New Member

Any other options? mine doesn't show the bottom screen, have the same software u have

Never****inmind, for some reason my nocash was set to directx8 which causes the bottom screen to not show up for any game, at least for me, opengl works great
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011