No$GBA Compatibility & Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by Nicolai25, Feb 3, 2008.

1. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

Well it depends but in this case not it would be fine posting in another thread. In fact this thread is rather outdated.
  2. brea29aya

brea29aya New Member

Thanks a lot. :) That explains why you're the only one who's replying. XD
  3. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

Well that and that this forum isn't the most active anymore. But you are likely to garner more attention outside this thread.
  4. FeNiXxX

FeNiXxX New Member

Name of Game: Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate But┼Źden
    Version: 2.7c
    Others: some graphical glitches

I've tried game on latest no$gba 2.7c and i'm very impressed. Game works amazing. I wrote it's fully playable, but i haven't tested whole story mode. I know that in 2.6a we couldn't finish whole story mode, emualor stoped working in one mission (don't remember which one was it). Anyway, i will try to finish story mode, and if still crashes, i will change the status to Playable.

Here is also my video of the game (regular japanese version, no english translation patch included) on NO$GBA 2.7c (gaming version):
  5. the_randomizer

the_randomizer Fluffy Animal Admirer

Yeah, I just saw that 2.7 c was released. How much of an improvement is there overall with games like Dragon Quest IV through VI (like the overworld slowing down the game)?

Edit: Super Mario 64 DS seems to still have the audio issues.

Final Fantasy IV DS is playable now, no more of that weird text overlapping issue :D
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  6. FeNiXxX

FeNiXxX New Member

@the_randomizer, I haven't tested Dragon Quest games, but i will today or tomorrow. I'll also make gameplays :)
  7. Azary1977

Azary1977 Member

Game Name:- Digimon Story: Lost Evolution (Japan)
    Version:- 2.7c

After long time was stupidly black screen after fireworks event on any previous version of No$gba... and now... this version will give you... 100% almost works until you are in Digimon World perfectly without any problems! :cool:
  8. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

Super Peach Princess still has the incorrect fog layering, stopping your progress in World 3.
  9. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 New Member

Someone knows how can I contact the creator of No$GBA?

I have a .NDS version of Four Swords Anniversary Edition and I would like to provide him the copy to hopefully make the game fully playable with the emulator, as it has some graphical problems in-game (Menus and everything else seem fine though).
  10. the_randomizer

the_randomizer Fluffy Animal Admirer

He's on this site, you can try PMing him.