No$gba to Ds suggestion/question (not a wifi suggestion)

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by thunder nova, May 21, 2009.

1. thunder nova

thunder nova New Member

I do know that wifi is not yet working and many has tried to know when it will work. (Well people you have to wait for a long time.)

Now to my suggestion.

Can anyone be able to program the routers or/and the nintendo wifi key to connect with No$gba and Ds or/and recently DSi?

Basicly it won't use wifi.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Lex_Light

Lex_Light New Member

The creator of the emulator won't get any suggestions on this forum, so... you're wasting time. But it's a good idea anyways. Bye.
  4. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

Wifi emulation is not at a state when this would be possible. The real hardware wouldn't find No$ as another DS, even if it would send data through a wireless node.
    On another note, No$ hasn't updated in over a year; and even before then, Martin only rarely visited this board.
  5. Lex_Light

Lex_Light New Member

Wow... I didn't know this, Smilley.

Did you say that for what I put as response of the thread?
    Yes, I know that Martin visits the forum very rarely. But, at least, he know about the forum (because he put this subforum in his page).
    Bye, Smilley.
  6. inocloud

inocloud emunub ._.

I feel kind of strange because I know a Martin who's a computer programmer kind of guy in real life and it just feels odd ._.
  7. ozzgx4

ozzgx4 Active Member

Yeah but this Martin lives in Germany (I think)
  8. thunder nova

thunder nova New Member

Well. Before getting completely out of suject. This place can need a suggestion section.

I wonder if someone knows how to contact him. Because I think we all want to know what Martin will try for the next update of No$gba and why it is taking so long. I usually see updates every 1 to 2 months, but 1 year. I wonder if its something big.
  9. ozzgx4

ozzgx4 Active Member

A suggestion section will be no good to anyone. It's just pointless and no once can contact Martin as he has a really bad internet connection so he hardly ever comes online. There is no point hassling him as you won't get any results.
  10. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

There was someone back in the time when Martin was still updating who claimed to have contact with him, but even he couldn't find out anything ever since Martin's PayPal went south.
    Since then, there has been an eager user every month or so who tried something similar, with no results.
    Even so, if you read his comments on the main No$GBA page, Martin only wants infos about programming bugs and solutions, not suggestions or gameplay-related questions; and I think THAT might be the reason why he linked to this board.