no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 english ver

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by kirasa, May 28, 2009.

1. kirasa

kirasa New Member

does anyone have the english ver. when i download this new ver it comes with jap version so does anyone have an english ver please give me.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Squall-Leonhart

Squall-Leonhart NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

4. kyle6545

kyle6545 New Member

Problem with Emulator and Zoomer

well i have a problem getting the Extras options to show when i try to launch one of the .nds files and ive been thinking it would have to be about compatibility issues with my Operating System, Windows 7 with Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz 64-bit with 4 GB of memory
    what its doing is everytime i launch a certain game, theres supposed to be an EXTRAs tab for more options and i dont see it and this game requires it, the game is SRWOG: Endless Frontier, and i have the required emulator version and zoomer version and i still cant figure out how to get the EXTRAs tab
  5. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

you're the second person to have that problem, and we don't have any fix for it.

the language file distributed from that thread definitely includes the extra's info
  6. kyle6545

kyle6545 New Member

any possible way of finding a fix for it?
  7. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

hmm, try resetting windows to default fonts, font sizes, dpi sizes, etc.
  8. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

If it's only the Extras option missing, you might still have the 2.3.0.1 language file. You can get the newest one from the No$Zoomer sticky linked in my sig.
    Extract it to your "Lang" folder and select "English (Squall Leonhart)" under Other->Language.