NOT Anime

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Spyhop, Apr 5, 2010.

1. aceloop

aceloop Say what one more time..

GoT

Show Spoiler

Starks!

2. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

GoT

Show Spoiler
    Hodor held the door. Wun Wun broke the door.
  3. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Battle of the bastards.

Not sure I have ever seen a more epic battle on a tv show.
  4. Silenus

5. aceloop

can you think of a Movie?

epic Battle of the bastards is epic.
  6. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Show Spoiler
    ...No it isn't.
  7. aceloop

10 months we have to wait...

fuck you time.

GoT is life GoT is love.
  8. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Lancel , so hot right now.

Show Spoiler

LMAO at Pycell.

LMAO at Cersei, dumbass is responsible for the death of everyone of her kids. The prophecy was warning her against herself.

Jamie must be wondering "wtf, I leave home for a minute and you blow up our allies and kill our son."

What would Tywin think now, his useless son hasn't started a family, his useless daughter managed to outcast and kill her only potential allies, she killed her kids and his good for nothing grandson died before he could get a root from his wife.

Not even uncle Benjin wanted anything to do with his good for nothing nephew. The little wargtard managed to accomplish nothing in the final except seeing a cheeky whisper between his pops and aunt.

Sansa is growing but still has a long way to go. She hasn't completely gone to the darkside and I like that she and Jawn Snuh are getting along.

BEAR ISLAND BEST ISLAND YO! I got a few chills when I listened to her little speech as she has more guts than men 3x her age. If I were to live anywhere, it'd be Bear island (RIP Jeor, GOAT commander and all around good dude).

No Jorah was a bit disappointing. I hope he gets his rad case of herpes under control.

Some warning signs for Dany, the closer she gets to the crown the sadder she is becoming.

I loved that Tyrion is growing as a person. The dialogue is corny as hell, however he is getting the respect he's always searched for. Not for his name, but for the person he is. In the beginning he earned it from Snow, now he has the mother of dragons naming him hand of the Queen. For a man who lived his life in luxury, but tormented for his status as a dwarf it's heartwarming to see him accepted for who is is.

Arya! Bout time that shitty Frey got his, especially death from a folk tale warning against abusing the law. I really hope she can reunite with John and Sansa.

It's a good thing the free folk are at winterfell, now is a better time than any to have the life experience of those who lived in frigid conditions to help survive the winter.

Now to nurse these blue balls for another year.
  9. Silenus

I think this has been the best season.

So satisfying.

House Mormont remembers!!!
  10. aceloop

@snickothemule

Show Spoiler

the thing that you didnt talk about is that the 3 eyes raven (that kid) going up the tower and finding out what we saw.

I've read that part is important to everything.

11. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Show Spoiler

Yes, it means that Jon is technically the heir to the Iron Throne. And a legitimate prince. Him and Daenerys are family, as his father was Targaryen and his mother was a Stark.
    aceloop likes this.
  12. Thanakil

Preacher: the show is currently in its first season, with 6 episodes aired. On AMC.

I'm really liking it. It has dark subjects, but approaches them with a bit of humor.
    The story follows a preacher with a dark past who gains a supernatural power. Who befriends a vampire (unbeknownst to him). Is chased by two angels. And has his past lover come back to town as she tries to convince him to get back at someone who crossed both of them.
    It has supernatural elements, fantasy, violence, drama, and takes place in a small town.

For people who want to try something different, it's a nice pick.
  13. shinra358

shinra358 Member

Purge Election Year is so good. I think I like it better than civil war xD

And this movie looks super awesome! I love these actual good scary movies!
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  14. Thanakil

Another strange show which just began: BrainDead.
    It follows politics in Washington, except... People are being infected by insects eating their brains and controlling them. Either that, or they blow their heads out.
    It's not really a comedy, tho it doesn't take seriously. It's more of a drama/thriller with slight horror components, with a slight kitsch twist to it regarding those horror moments.
  15. Thanakil

I loved the book, I'm looking forward to what they've done with it:
    snickothemule likes this.
  16. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Chad on the Bachelorette called someone a manlet live on tv.

Dude is GOAT.
  17. Silenus

Watching The 100 on netflix.

I don't really have a lot of good things to say about it.
    I hate teen shows.

And the way they never take things seriously on Earth. Like an episode earlier you saw a giant snake on a river, next episode they are swimming in another like nothing happened.
    Spoiled brats seeing people dying, goes out get lost, team goes to find her, a lot of them die then at the end she wants to go back out there.

I don't have time for that bullshit.

I like sic fi futuristic shows but in this one only 1 person has brains on Earth and is already on a stupid love triangle.

This is like a bad soap opera now that I think about it.
  18. Thanakil

Two actors (Alan Tudyk and Danny Pudi) I love will apparently star in a comedy together, starting January 2017.
    It follows a shitty insurance company living in the DC universe.
    [​IMG]
  19. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Rewatching my most favorite TV show, Vengeance Unlimited:

Damn i love this :3, the role fits Madsen like a glove lol.
  20. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

And this is pretty much a good sumarie of why i like vengeance unlimited in 5 minutes:

Gotta love that ending lol.
    RedLion likes this.