NOT Anime

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Spyhop, Apr 5, 2010.

1. aceloop

aceloop Say what one more time..

Thanks bro. Ill keep an eye on that.

Vanessa Hudgens too.... nice, might see some tits.
  2. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Dropped 100 after a couple of episodes.
    Not worth it.

Watching Stranger Things with the wife.
    Now that's a well made show.
    Even the Fonts used are awesome.
  3. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

I just had to share this, simply one of my favorite moments in the series:

I swear i think Madsen had the time of his life in this role lmao.
  4. Silenus

Started ATLANTA by Donald Glover.
    Loving the show. Very funny.
    Thanakil likes this.
  5. Gladiator@

Gladiator@ ༼ つ◕◕ ༽つ

Yeah, I like Danny Glover.
  6. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

I've never been interested in Agents of Shield. But now that Ghost Rider is involved...I may change my mind...
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  7. Silenus

I've watched all seasons.
    Let's see how they pull this out.

Btw didn't Ghost Rider had a bike as his main ride?
  8. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Usually that's what he goes for, but he can transform any vehicle into an infernal means of transportation, so his not limited just to that, i think he also has a strengthening and flaming effect on any melee weapon he uses as well.
  9. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

^
    This. But I also think they wanted to modernize the character and to make him more mysterious. You could nearly completely see him if he rides a bike. With a tinted windows car, you have to wait he get out to really understand the threat you are dealing with.
  10. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

The Walking Dead is the most miserable show on tv. There's no levity whatsoever, just bad drama and horrible accounts in a grim dark post apocalyptic world.

Why am I watching this garbage anymore?
  11. shinra358

shinra358 Member

^translation: this nukka cried xD
  12. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Westworld is an incredible Action/Drama/Mystery hour-long show about a world in which humans have created a theme park filled with fake-humans, where people can do absolutely whatever they want.

The Good Place is an alright comedy about a woman (Kristen Bell) who ends up in "The Good Place", a Heaven-like place where only the best of the best of the human population are allowed to enter. Like, quite possibly less than 1% of us. The only issue: she's a terrible person and she's there by mistake. She's paired up with what the person in charge of the good place (a god-like being) believes to be her soulmate, a professor of ethics and morals. They now get into whacky hi-jinks as he tries to reconcile his beliefs with his responsibility to teach her how to be a good person, without any of them getting caught.

It's not the best comedy on TV right now, but it's still good and benefits from the story moving along at a fast pace instead of simply staying still as they milk the premise for jokes. They have a real storyline being developed in each episode on top of delivering jokes. For this reason, I do recommend it.
  13. Hy-Def

Hy-Def Chubbychu. (AKA Pikachu-bby (AKA Pikachu-BBW))

I'm watching Westworld as well. I'm still yet to be enthralled by it, but I can admit it's got a very good story.
  14. ozzgx4

ozzgx4 Active Member

OMG yes! Westworld is just amazing!
    Show Spoiler
    What is the man in black after?!? and are there two timelines?
  15. Hy-Def

Hy-Def Chubbychu. (AKA Pikachu-bby (AKA Pikachu-BBW))

Oh, I LOVE Atlanta!

Donald Glover is a great actor (and writer).
  16. snickothemule

The Walking Dead is in dire need of an edit to cut out the nonsense direction and filler material for each episode. Out of 7 seasons, I'm sure you could cut it down to maybe 3 with decent pacing.

Which is the shows biggest flaw, the pacing is downright horrible. Constantly coming back to some dry drama that could easily be overcome by a tad bit of critical thinking, instead we get a crew of idiots who never learn from their mistakes, constantly display poor problem solving skills and are so mentally deficient in their actions that episodes go 30 minutes too long due to them standing around staring into space inbetween dribbling about some dumb ass thing.

It's awful television and I'm glad that Negan came along and brained some of the cast, but then the show screwed up by reinforcing the same point over and over again and never moving on from it.
  17. shinra358

shinra358 Member

Ppl like you wanted this for the american DBZ. Look what happened to DBZ Kai. It completely sucked.
  18. Silenus

The walking dead was so promising at the beginning.
    But damn so much needless drama.

I stopped watching it seasons ago and don't plan to come back to it.
  19. shinra358

shinra358 Member

except these are real issues that would happen in such situations. you really think the show would have survived past its first season if it's all about killing zombies and nothing else? Then it would REALLY fall under repetitive like snick wouldn't like.

The show is basically Jericho but with zombies. Jericho was an excellent show which got cancelled not because it wasnt good, but because ppl complained it was getting too real. Yet ppl go and reinact civil war reinactments, continue teaching racism, biggotry, etc etc......
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  20. snickothemule

Watched the first two episodes of Mariah's World thinking it'd be complete horseshit, but I found it quite entertaining. Her backup dancers are douchebags, her manager is a maniac, it's hilarious that all the shots of her are from her right side and it's very weird that there is always special lighting on Mariah alone, but apart from the weirdness it's a decent show. She can be quite funny and endearing, especially when it comes to her kids. Gonna keep watching it.

Also the last ep of The Walking Dead was a lot of long winded, time wasting nonsense, but anything with Negan is quite watchable. Dude is single handedly carrying the show.

Also

[​IMG]

Z Nation continues to be the best zombie show ever.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016