"Not enough free blocks available"

Discussion in 'nullDC Discussion' started by malamutekid, Aug 18, 2008.

1. malamutekid

malamutekid New Member

Hi, I'm trying to run Sonic Adventure 2 with the latest NullDC and I get the error "Not enough free blocks available etc etc etc needs atleast 18 blocks", saying I have 11 free. The only save I have is Jet Grind Radio atm. Would the only solution be to have an extra vmu_data_port01.bin, and just replace one for different games? Also, in my menu I am not able to select ...port02.bin as a subdevice (actually, I can't do anything with Subdevice2 menu).

My specs:

Dell e510 (not that that matters)
    Pentium D 3.2ghz
    2GB RAM
    8800GT 512MB OC 700/1730/950

Other than that, the game works fine, but I can't save a game, so it's really kinda pointless. How can I get around this?

EDIT: I found that in the NullDC I downloaded, there was a bunch of other crap from shenmue and other games on the memory card. I still can't get a second memory card working. Any ideas?
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. BioTube

BioTube Evidentally a sewage pump

You can't enable it under Options -> Select Plugins? It should be in the Maple section. Also, make sure you're running the latest version of nullDC(beta 6). You can also clear off the crap on the VMU by booting but pressing cancel when asked for an image and yes when asked to boot without a GDROM.
  4. malamutekid

malamutekid New Member

for some reason i didnt think of that, now i feel stupid :p

everything working now, thanks

except the chao look purple with a wireframe overlay......, though that is irrelevant to this topic
  5. raibt2005

raibt2005 New Member

Heyy !, i need an imediatley help please !

when i opened epsxe v1.6.0 , started my game (Gran Turismo 2) after 3~4h playin
    i wanted to save my game but i had a fckin error : ( not enought empty blocks ) in memory card1 ,so i decided to use memory card2 inspite of using excellent memory card programs: (epsxe001.mcr & epsxe000.mcr) need help please =(

and sry for my very late Post ! :mad: