nulldc drkpvr_win32.dll

Discussion in 'nullDC Discussion' started by shakesula21, May 5, 2008.

1. shakesula21

shakesula21 New Member

Can someone help me get this plugin to work. My computer is brand new. Should not have problems with this plugin. When I switch from NullPvr_win32.dll to drkpvr_win32.dll as plugins it just loads with grey screen that turns blue. I can hear the music but not see anything. Why does no one else seem to have this problem. Please help.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Sleepy Gnome

The PC being new does not mean a thing. The drkpvr_win32.dll was created specifically to get stereoscopy working. I believe it fixed a few things in SA too. But it broke a bit more than it fixed. Still you should not get a grey screen. I would try updating your direct x and video drivers. Also does the game work under the nullpvr and not the drkpvr, or neither?
  4. shakesula21

shakesula21 New Member

nullpvr works. drkpvr doesn't

the nullpvr plugin works fine. when i switch it to drkpvr and restart i can't see anything but grey. it fades to a blue color. probably where you do the time and date and everything. can't see anything. i can hear the music though. even without game it does this. i can start up without game and it just goes grey. also my drivers are up to date. i have latest directx9c

is there a difference in requirements for nullpvr?
  5. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

Replace the file in the main NullDC folder with this one outlined in the attachment of the linked post.

http://forums.ngemu.com/1330273-post4.html

Don't use the vs_hlsl file that came with darkpvr or the problem you are having will occur when you try to use the darkpvr plugin.

I know, because I had the same problem you are, I troubleshooted it myself and linked the problem to the vs_hlsl file.

After replacing that file with an older version, nullpvr started working properly.
  6. shakesula21

shakesula21 New Member

solved matter

This matter is solved. Thank you to everyone who replied.
  7. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

How did you solve it? I just found an email from you undeneath all my junk mail saying what I suggested didn't work.

Please let me know.
  8. lighty325

lighty325 New Member

Hey how was this problem solved? I am having the same problem "Unable to load drkPvr_Win32.dll plugin" I tried swapping the vs_hlsl file as mentioned above but still no solution. Any help? Thanks a million.
  9. lighty325

lighty325 New Member

nevermind i got it working by just downloading the latest directx