nullDC Teaser Videos

23K views 70 replies 38 participants last post by  Darkfalz 
#1 · (Edited)
bah , youtube quality sucks ...

101 Dalmatians

Head Hunter

Dave Mirra

#20 ·
Is the sound in Headhunter really that messed up, or was it just not recorded properly? A shame really, cause it's got one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

Also, I wonder why everyone wants Grandia 2 to run properly, there's a direct pc port of it. It just has one bug in the beginning of the game :)

Great progress shown Raziel, great job :D Funny to see some 101 Dalmations footage, I've never played the game at all so it gives me some sort of an impression of what I'm missing out on*cough*

#24 ·
Keep up the good work. It's looking good so far:)

It looks like the first release of this emulator when it is release will be more compatible and about the same speed or better than Chankast.

Chankast does run pretty well on my older lower end system. With a Celeron D 330@ 2.66 GHZ 1024 megs of ram and a BFG Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 OC, I get anywheres from 25-30-50 FPS in games Like Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and Sonic Adventure.

Will NullDC Be the Same as Chankast in terms of speed on lower end systems like mine, will it be better, or will the speed be lower than chankast with a machine like mine?

I sorry if the question I'm asking is possibly a prohibited, I'm just curious to see what we/I have to look forward to;)

#25 ·
Since i'm realy bored ...

JGR:

Aboud speed :

"Will it run on XXXX????"

I don't know how it will perform on systems i don't have.Generaly , it likes systems w/ small pipelines more (Athlon 64/XP , Pentium M/3 , Core 1/2).I usualy get 150% fullspeed on my pc (A64 x2 3800+ ) , using only one core :).It requires SSE , and uses SSE2/3 when availabe (that doesn't realy help anyway)

"Is it faster than chankast????"

It realy depdends on the game , generaly it is around the same speed here ingame .Bios runs at 200-205 fps.

#26 ·

I hope my question was ok, last thing I want to look like is a n00b and I wasn't trying to break any of the rules.

The progress made on this emulator is amazing so far, I'm very impressed. I wish I knew how to program and make an emulator, But learning to code especially writing an emulator is a lot of hard work I'll never understand and confusing.

Looking forward to more great Vids of games to see the progress of this emulator;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.