pad plugins under psxeven

Discussion in 'PSX Plugin Questions & Troubleshooting' started by Rowin Dincht, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Rowin Dincht

Rowin Dincht New Member

I am having a bit of trouble with PSX keyboard/pad plugins under PSXeven, to be specific I am having a problem with the Segu Direct Input pad. It seems that whenever I use this plugin for an extended amount of time, the controls wiill either give out or not respond until I do a quicksave with Pete's Plugins or do a Esc out of the emulator itself. I was wondering is there another plugin in which supports the keyboard and works well with PSXEven? I would switch emulators, but for me no other emulator seems to be able to work with Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment well.

Thanks for your help.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Kane

Kane 邪魔ゎ指せない Contributors

Harakiri plugin is quite good, but I use N-Rage's
  4. takwu

takwu previous extinction

It could be your screensaver, power settings, or background programs.
    for screensaver problem just check the option in Pete's gpu.

btw i use Harakiri as well
  5. Rowin Dincht

Rowin Dincht New Member

Ah, I got my problem fixed now, thanks everyone for helping me. I couldn't place my finger directly on the problem, but I just switched my pad plugin to TSG Direct Input and now everything is working fine.
  6. tinku

tinku New Member

i have a problem too, psxeven pad pluggin doesnt function anymore... why is that?? i have tried others too and even reinstalled the program to no avail

tinku