pcsx2 cheat files

Discussion in 'PCSX2 Forum' started by grimreaper1989, Feb 11, 2013.

1. grimreaper1989

grimreaper1989 Member

here is ps2 memory card that has all the code breaker 10 cheat list updates

Attached Files:

2. Fabulous Maestro

Fabulous Maestro New Member

Thanks for all of your responses grimreaper1989! I am out running errands now, but I will give you an update once I get in and try it out!
  3. grimreaper1989

grimreaper1989 Member

i replied on my profile Fabulous Maestro also that mem card is usa
    if you need pal let me know
  4. frogmannn

frogmannn New Member

Could you do Final Fantasy X? US please
  5. grimreaper1989

grimreaper1989 Member

Here is my final fantasy 10 pnach file it mite needs some tweaking cant remember if i got all cheats to work. Oh i do recall you have to disable health anf mp cheat untill your past the part with meeting wakka and kicking the blitzball at him (try enabling before fight with kimari). Well at least for me i had to otherwise it got stuck loading but you might not have that issue. I had to disable and reenable at other parts of the game as well.
  6. grimreaper1989

grimreaper1989 Member

change file exstention to pnach

Attached Files:

7. Blackout23

Blackout23 New Member

Hi.. my version is NTSC europe and i want cheats for persona 3 fes.. like quick lvl up inf health and nver tired :)
  8. Blackout23

Blackout23 New Member

upload_2015-3-20_11-0-56.png this is my error...
  9. fireblaster_lyz

fireblaster_lyz Is this thing on? Junior Contributor

Check your PS2 box. It should state PAL. Go to the internet now and search for PAL codes lol.
    grimreaper1989 likes this.
  10. Erzesel

Erzesel Master of Eselhimmel

;) NTSC (Never The Same Color) and Europe can't. All european Gameversions for Consoles are always PAL(Perfection At Last).

For Persona3 FES PAL (SLES_553.54) the patchesfile must "F64A6AE5.pnach"

look at http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your-PCSX2-cheats-patches-here?pid=170135#pid170135
    an put the codes into a textfile named "F64A6AE5.pnach" at the cheats-Folder.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  11. Blackout23

Blackout23 New Member

same thing m8
  12. Erzesel

Erzesel Master of Eselhimmel

If the gamerelated Patchfile is not foud, so you have them not in your cheats\ -Folder.
    You have not posted what Gameidentifer your Persona 3 have. So i can only guess what the right GameCRC...

Step by Step:
    Run your game.
    Look at the PCSX2-Consolewindow for the Gamedata ( Dedected PS2 Disc and GameCRC).
    capture_22032015_100510.jpg

Run Notepad.
    Paste the needed patchdata into it.
    Click Menu/File/Save...
    Choose the cheats -folder in the PCSX2-Directory.
    In the FileDialog mark as Filetype: all (*.*) not! *.txt
    As Filename type the GameCRC without the prefixed "0x" .pnach.
    (for exemple: if the Game CRC = 0xF64A6AE5 , the filename is F64A6AE5.pnach)
    [Enter]
    Now you should have an pnach-cheat-File for your Game in your cheatsfolder...

If the Chaetcode inside the pnach-File wil work is an other Thing:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  13. grimreaper1989

grimreaper1989 Member

thank you fireblaster and Erzesel for helping others on this forum since i dont have alot of time any more. It's apreciated
  14. erm1lliOSCIridiumCore

erm1lliOSCIridiumCore New Member

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with I guess its a pal game (Japanese Version) Super Dimensional Fortress Macross. Could you help me out.
  15. Skee

Skee Unreal-Level Designer,Texture Artist,Support.

It has been years since i used PCSX2, but i booted it up the other day and have no idea how to use cheats.
    * I would like to know how but based on my experiences in ePSXe the cheats do not work and after a long time trying i read about PEC (psx emulation cheater) which works but seems a OTT solution.

If PCSX2 has has an easy text file solution or easy method to create these pnach files i read about, then i would be willing to try myself but please post a tutorial for this.

Failing that, if a tutorial is too much hard work please create cheats for these;

Requests; (the ones i would like)
    SLES_523.41.X-Files Resist or Serve.iso
    SLES_508.21.Project Zero 1.iso
    SLES_523.84.Project Zero 2.iso
    SLES_538.25.Project Zero 3.iso
    SLES_518.06.Evil Dead Fistful of BoomStick.iso

Also would be interested in these;
    SLES_500.74.Unreal Tournament.iso
    SLES_513.54.Jurrasic Park Operation Genesis.iso
    SLUS_201.67.Quake3.iso
    SLES_533.01.Bomberman.iso
    Disgaea - Cursed Memories
    Disgaea - Hour of Darkness
    SLES_541.35.GTA_LCS.iso

Thanks
  16. ezngemu

ezngemu New Member

Hello
    One year ago, I used Cheat Engine to find the address of Dante's health in Devil May Cry 1 and make it infinite (like 9999). I don't remember what was exactly the address, but it was something like xxxxxxxx.
    This is very annoying that the address of Dante's health was moving all the time whenever I was proceeding in the game or restart pcsx2 and I have to scan for it every time it moves. I can't use cheat engine's pointer scan and pointer reference functions in pcsx2, because this is very complicated emulator. So I want to make pnach file that will set Dante's health to infinite automatically.
    I wrote correctly the
    and the
    lines. This is not relevant to show them.
    The important line that I wrote in the pnach file was:
    where xxxxxxxx is the address that I found in cheat engine. I just copied it.
    I have already enabled cheats in pcsx2. I have checked this option already. But my infinite health cheat doesn't work. I want to learn how to make my infinite health cheat to work.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  17. Skee

Skee Unreal-Level Designer,Texture Artist,Support.

Cheats do not work in ePSXe 2.0
    Cheats do not work in PCSX 1.4

I, as i am sure others, appreciate these emulators, but what is the point if they don't work?

It seems like the idea of an emulator is to simply load a game, after that no-one on the dev teams actually give a shit that nothing works suitably.
    It's been almost 2 decades and i cannot get any of the stuff i won't to work using emulators, more so than simply cheats aswel. I cannot be the only one with this stuff not working, it's a Complete waste of time

Stick with real hardware.

I strongly recommend the devs on the PCSX2 team and the ePSXe team work together to make 1 working emulator that is actually a suitable replacement or enhancement for an entire Playstation console, if this cannot be done, it should'nt have been started in the firts place.
  18. jesalvein

jesalvein Registered IT crowd

they do. problem is you're unable to make them work.
    if your definition of "suitably" is "without doing anything, as easily as on a real console", then, no it won't be done.
    problem is : you need basic skills like reading a tutorial and understanding it. If you don't have those skills, then don't bother.

You completely missed the main goal of an emulator like pcsx2 didn't you ?
    It's more for the technical challenge than replacing the original hardware.
    It'll never be more accurate than the original hardware whatever you do.
  19. frostydragon

frostydragon New Member

Hi there. Do you have codes for The Legend of Spyro Dawn of The Dragon? I use ntsc-u
  20. Tayla

Tayla New Member

Hello, could I please have the ntsc-u codes for Persona 4? I want to have the inf. money and inf. health/exp ones in particular.