People of NGemu post your photos of yourselves!!

Discussion in 'General Pictures & Videos' started by Genius_GZA, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Beatrix

Beatrix Simply Amazing! :3

An 80 year old Milf...not going to happen hun. *gags*! :p
  2. Princess Garnet

Princess Garnet From Love and Limerence

I made this statement here.

"Girls don't necessarily have any easier of a time getting a quality partner."

You replied with this following statement here.

"i'll have to disagree on the basis that its customary for the guy to ask out the girl."

Now if you make a theoretical bubble to that statement and say you can only count good looking girls, then yes, it may be true, but A) the world isn't like that theory when it comes to practice, so that holds no water, and B) you could apply the equivalent for males by only counting the ones who are successful at getting what they go after.

It's not my statement that's that irrelevant. Yes, your statement might be true... in that one dimensional theoretical limit you impose, but my statement was one regarding things in practice and reality. I say again, girls don't necessarily have any easier of a time getting a quality partner because of that one factor your are prioritizing (and a lot of this also hinges on the fact that "quality" is very subjective, further muddying the issue). You're only looking at one factor, not the bigger picture.

In my opinion, both have it hard, and I wouldn't say either globally has it any easier or harder than the other. Your behaviors and looks both have struggles in bettering.
    It's not Black and White, and few people who say "it doesn't matter" probably mean it to the very extreme. You seem to be trying to discredit people who don't care much for physicality by throwing the extreme of that example at them.
  3. cottonvibes

cottonvibes You're already dead... Emu Author

yes that's true (well not until they invent medicine to truly prevent or reverse aging), but people currently can be decent looking up to ~60 years old.
    i.e. there's plenty of 60 y/os that look 40; xblade's father for example who was posted a few pages back is a good example.
    i'm not saying i want to be dating 60 y/o's, but when i'm 60 i'd like it if both myself and my wife look younger than we are. personally my mom is close to 60 and looks better than most 40 y/o women, so i hope i have the genetics to look decent when i'm old too.

also its not like when you're that old you're seeking new partners, by then you've hopefully lived a full life and you're pretty much stuck with what you have.

because if they say "it doesn't matter", and then it matters in the extreme-examples, then it obviously does matter.

they're generally trying to sound superior than other people by saying it doesn't matter, when the reality is it still matters to them, just that some other things might matter more. i hate the hypocrisy when people say such things.
  4. Princess Garnet

I think my point of it not being Black and White was missed?

Few people probably say and mean that to the very extreme. Don't be so rigid. I am not defending such things, but if you're smart enough to understand what they're getting at (and I imagine few people go on thinking one would mean such a claim to the extreme), then raising a fuss over words is pointless.
  5. cottonvibes

cottonvibes You're already dead... Emu Author

people should say what they mean.
    people shouldn't use "i don't care about looks" (or something along those lines), when they really mean "i don't care about looks as long as the guy/girl is average looking or better."
    which is what they really mean most of the time.
  6. Xblade

Xblade Drowning in a red state.

^I'd feel kind of shallow saying even that, though that's pretty much what I'd mean too. Personality can make it or break it.
  7. Ahielia

Ahielia I'm sexy and I know it!

Anyone who says they would consider having a partner they aren't attracted to, is full of it.
  8. Princess Garnet

I imagine that usually when people say "something along those lines", they probably mean they don't care about it as much as a priority, since that is usually the focus of that subject when that discussion comes up, so they may say something a certain way, perhaps with context, to highlight or simply exaggerate the point.
  9. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

My daugther say hi :)

[​IMG]

The young @ruantec many, but many years ago :p
    [​IMG]
  10. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

Ouch, your daughter already needs glasses
  11. @ruantec

Hehehehehehehehe nah... she doesn't need glasses as those aren't real ones :p if she gets my genes she will probably never need glasses in her life but if she have more genes from my wife she will probably need glasses very soon :p
  12. SCHUMI_4EVER

Even back then you were spoiling for a fight. Either that or you just hate cameras.

Good that your daughter doesn't need glasses :).
  13. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

lol thin ruan, your daughter is kawai. What is she holding in that pic?
  14. @ruantec

Well, the two young guys on that picture were involved in many fights :) the guy beside me was just like me. He lives in NY now and is a boxer if am not mistaken.

She's holding a bag as she's ready to go shopping :p
  15. raksmey1309

raksmey1309 បងស្រលាញ់អូន!

Yo Yo Yo little @tec wanna hit someone along the school with me?
  16. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

I did manage to give myself a haircut, shaved it all off with a battery powered electric razor a couple weeks ago.

[​IMG]
  17. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

After a long time, I posted my pic/video, in the Bin.
  18. Ahielia

19. SCHUMI_4EVER

Best looking pic I've seen of you so far man.
  20. Ahielia

Even with the hair only standing out to one side?
    Damn... :p