Pics of your l33t Systems

Discussion in 'General Pictures & Videos' started by aolforbroadband, Dec 8, 2003.

1. DinJerr

DinJerr Meow Meow Meow Award Winner!

I used to have a nice PSU with nice wrapped cables, but after replacing it with a cheap 700w one, the innards of my PC looks exactly a clusterf**k mess like that.
  2. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

Picture of my new Development corner. On this picture only Windows devices are visible but to the setup belong 2 Android tablets, a Windows phone 8 and a iPad Mini(yes you heard right... sadly i need it) which aren't visible due to space and priority matters for my development. Right now i'm developing my first Universal apps/games which are going to run simultaneously on Windows 8/8.1, WP8 and the Xbox One. Slightly modified versions are going to run on Android and iOS. Time to make Money!!!!

WP_20140412_006.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  3. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Irregular User Award Winner!

Got new casing, Aerocool Dead Silence Black (finally after months of searching)
    Ive only installed it quick for now, will prolly rearange it later and warning, terrible quality night pics >.<

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

STINKIN DVD DRIVE POSES A THREAT (Yes i still use a DVD Drive >.< )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes monoblock chair, coz the old platform was not high enough to make the case visible enough, need a new furniture >.<
    [​IMG]
  4. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

oooh, that's pretty interesting, never seen a case before where the motherboard isn't on the side though that clearly means you're restricted to slim mATX motherboards and thus lose out on expansion options and the ability to run a mutli-graphics setup.
  5. ViperXtreme

And? :)
    I was aware of all that before i even consider getting this, never was the mutli GPU type person anyway :D

If i wanted lots of expansion options, i would have gotten the CoolerMaster Haf XB eons ago (same type but full ATX).
    It was fun and easy setting up this type of case as it feels like a test bed setup.
  6. SCHUMI_4EVER

I'm just not a fan of limiting future options :p It's annoying to have to buy again if one's priorities change again down the line just because one bought too restrictive previously, especially if there wasn't that much difference in price. But hey, that's just me :)
  7. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Nice one Viper.

I've become a fan of these cube style cases, that one looks pretty easy to manage space wise and the job you've done looks clean.
  8. ViperXtreme

@Schumi: i was like that too back then, with full atx boards, but these past few years made me realize that i hardly use them expansion and just becomes wasted space. The only expansion card i would prolly get is a Xonar DX or DG but not a top priority.

@snicko: i liked this type ever since the bitfenix prodigy, bu that was itx so my matx wont fit, CoolerMaster's HAF XB is full ATX so its too huge. Xigmatek Aquila and this one however fit the bill.
    Torn at both cases (both have exactly the same interior) Both costs the same in our place but one seller sells a black edition of Dead Silence ( a rare variant in here and is my preferred color) and is significantly cheaper than the xigmatek so i grabbed it once i saw it.

I think i could still make the cables less visible or less messy, the only one ruining it is the 6pin PCI-E cable in which may be remedied by a better lookin extension/braided one which is more flexible. The top cables for the power HDD etc is kinda annoying, had to zip tie it perhaps to make it less messy.

Maybe i need a USB external DVD drive
  9. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Congrats Viper, though at first i was like "damn i wish i would have seen that case before when i had to change my PC case", but then i saw the price...
  10. ViperXtreme

Prices comes at around 110-120 USD here and is same with Xigmatek Aquila, but i manage to grab it at 90 USD brand new :), that and its rarity (black) make all worth it :D
  11. SCHUMI_4EVER

Gotta love all-black cases :) My Storm Scout 2 looks so much smarter than my Ammo because of it (well that and the Storm Scout 2 is in a slightly higher price bracket than the Ammo was)
  12. ViperXtreme

Strike105X likes this.
  13. @ruantec

My new working/gaming table/corner(not quite complete yet):

WP_20140723_003.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    Strike105X likes this.
  14. niku

niku niku

Time for me to post my two entertainment systems
    1st: for basic computing and drawing
    [​IMG]

2nd: Main entertainment system
    [​IMG]
    Strike105X likes this.
  15. ViperXtreme

^nice. I do most of my stuff in the pc, and i occasionally use a super long HDMI cable to attach it to the smart tv, (and yay for dual shock 4 and its touchpad mouse)

slightly ol pic:
    gaming
    drawing
    cycling
    so little time
    [​IMG]
    Strike105X and Silenus like this.
  16. Strike105X

Updated my working space a little.... Its nothing l33t, but its nice and cozy, thought i'd post it :p, if you remember my old setup you'll notice that the PS2 is gone, made a small entertainment system out of it for my mom (last two pics if anyone is interested in it).

Btw i would like to point out that the furniture doesn't look nearly as bad as it does in the screen, honestly i was shocked when i first saw them myself lol.

IMG_20151230_152146.jpg IMG_20151230_152419.jpg IMG_20151230_152514.jpg IMG_20151230_152750.jpg IMG_20151230_152841.jpg IMG_20151230_152851.jpg IMG_20151230_153038.jpg IMG_20151230_153919.jpg IMG_20151230_184105.jpg IMG_20151231_084104.jpg
    @ruantec likes this.
  17. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

You really got in the mood for Christmas. xd
  18. Strike105X

Yup! i love it and don't kid around with it XD.
  19. @ruantec

What an awesome gamepad you got on that table... and i'm not talking about that PS2 one :p
    Strike105X likes this.
  20. Strike105X

Yup i love my XO gamepad, its the first controller that felt perfect!