Playstation Emulator Cheater Setup guide.

Discussion in 'Misc PSX Discussion' started by Squall-Leonhart, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Squall-Leonhart

Squall-Leonhart NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

create a shortcut and make sure the epsxe folder is in the start in location in its properties.
  2. Anatasia

Anatasia 越南にて

Oh,dunno this way.I only use Total Commander and all the problem's gone by disable DEP.:D
  3. Squall-Leonhart

Wierd, must be a vista implementation or the use of NX bits on the cpu.
  4. Ryanirob

Ryanirob New Member

PEC worked, now it doesn't. what up?

Having a problem with PEC. I have both EPSXE and PEC installed, PEC is set as the video thing in the emulator. The codes i entered myself worked fine on one game ( Mega Man Legends 2 ) and the built in codes worked fine with Chrono Cross as well, until this morning.

Started Chrono Cross last night to make sure codes worked, when they did i was satisfied and went to sleep. Tried again today, and the codes no longer work when i started a new game. Furthermore they don't work on any other game either. I reinstalled both EPSXE, and PEC, but same results. No error messages or anything, codes are correct, checked many sources. No clue
    Any help?
  5. Squall-Leonhart

OS? Settings? run as admin?
  6. reign664

reign664 New Member

im new to this site..plz help me..

I have the psx cheater emulator on my pc...but my problem is the game that i play which is entitled LEGEND OF LEGAIA was not found on the codelist of the pec..i cant cheat with my game and having a hard time on it..can someone give me a code so that i can add it on the codelist...plzzzzzzz:(
  7. karas81

karas81 .:Enigmatic Protagonist:.

8. DarkMasterBosel

DarkMasterBosel New Member

PEC -STILL- does not work properly in ePSXe

I have ePSXe v 1.7.0 and PEC 2.5 from this site......I follow the instructions in this guide, installing PEC into the "plugins" folder for ePSXe and the plugin still does not appear in the drop down menu for the video plugin config in ePSXe. Any suggestions?
  9. karas81

10. ShaneD

ShaneD New Member

I am stuck. I have downloaded the client and sent it to my plugins directory. I set it up as normal and I even got it to work once. The thing is it does not work anymore. I am unsure on how it went from working to not working. When I sent the cheats to the plugin the first time it worked. Anything after did not take. The box would simply pop up like it was working then disappear not doing anything. Any help? I did re-instate multiple time btw.
  11. karas81

scan for viruses
    re-download, reconfig :/
  12. WalkingDisorder

WalkingDisorder New Member

How come I can't add games to this? They only have the PAL (French) version of Grandia and I have the North American version.
  13. Squall-Leonhart

usually ist because the app can't get write permission on user.ini
  14. Hotrave

Hotrave New Member

im a noob in using PEC. when ever i try adding my own cheat it shows an error message saying Unable to save file "C:\Program Files\psx emulation cheater\user.inf". abandon changes? and there's a yes or no box to choose and what ever i choose from those 2 my cheats still wont work. any idea how i can resolve this?
  15. Squall-Leonhart

right click shortcut
    run as > admin
  16. iamIcarus

iamIcarus New Member

Help

Hello, I've been trying to install the cheater, but I'm using pSX v1.13, is that compatible? I've opened up the graphics tab in configuration but there isn't anything to select, just menus. Can I not use it in this emulator, thanks for the help.
  17. AJPhoenix

AJPhoenix New Member

Okay, here's my problem.

I have downloaded [pec] and gone through the installation process. gpupec.dll is in my epsxe plugins folder. However, when I try and configure the video with psx emulation cheater, it doesn't show in the drop down menu. I'm using epsxe 1.7.0 and the latest pec version from the pec website. I'm using vista.

Help, PLEASE

EDIT: I know this question has been asked to death, but I have searched the forums and haven't found an answer. My epsxe isn't installed in program files, neither is [pec]. I have used [pec] many times before and I haven't installed anything differently this time around. Also, all my other video plugins show up in the drop down menu just fine.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  18. Wolf3

Wolf3 New Member

i just downloaded psx emulation and i have epsxe
    but the codes arent working for me
    i tryed everything i still get the same results
  19. parisjane

parisjane New Member

im always receiving encountered error from windows

im using epsxe 1.6.0, when i choose the psx emulation cheat 2.5 to video and then start to configure.. it always shows encountered error msg.. is it not compatible? or is it not formidable for other anti virus???

@Squall Leonheart
    plx send me a reply for this problem
  20. karas81

Mostly, plugins error, try this :
    cheat?!