Playstation Vita: General Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Screenshots' started by snickothemule, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Good God almighty Dragon's Crown looks sexy. It's the type of game I've dreamet of for so long and Vanillaware have gone beyond all expectations.

Now if only my copy on PS3 from Playasia would hurry up and get here (been waiting since the 12th of August) I can get my Amazon butt stomping on. Then I've got to wait until October for the Vita version. ARGH! All this waiting!
  3. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

I also have Muramasa Rebirth but haven't gotten the chance to play with it yet. From what I've seen it looks just as good as DC. As for DC, you'll love it, game gets addictive really fast~.
  4. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Rebirth is so good. The new translation is outstanding, well written and fleshes out events very nicely and the characterisation is great. Visually it is sex to look at, so much colour, fluidity and perfect movement. Feels more alive than playing it on Wii.

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vita gallery: http://min.us/mbaYaYU0xNRqWU
  5. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

guess I'll revive this thread, I got the LE of Muramasa Rebirth for $30 2 weeks ago

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013