Pokémon Conquest U

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by blob55, Jun 19, 2012.

1. blob55

blob55 New Member

Does anyone know if the US version of Pokémon Conquest works on No$Zoomer?
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. dbgarza

dbgarza Walk, Walk, Walk Gatomon

Well just now I got the US version Pokemon Conquest and so far it seems to work fine with No$Zoomer. So far I passed my first battle.

I'll post again if I get problems with the game.
  4. frozenavaox

frozenavaox New Member

I am having problems running it with NO$GBA and No$Zoomer. On desmume it runs fine but my computers not the best in the world so it lags and yes i changed the setings and everything. I have NO$GBA version 2.6a. It skips the tutoral and when i try to select one the first kingdom you start at there is nothing there just a blank space. I can't train or anything also i have tried 2 different roms and it is the same thing.
  5. dbgarza

dbgarza Walk, Walk, Walk Gatomon

Odd. I already passed the tutorial and even got my first 2 new allies besides the girl that allies to you during the tutorial.

I'm playing it with NO$Zoomer
  6. Justin053191

Justin053191 New Member

i just beat the game abt 10 minutes ago, if u have trouble msg me
  7. SionRage

SionRage New Member

For some reason mine stayed blank even with the no$zoomer. Anyone knows way cause I really don't like desmune.
  8. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

The game needs to be patched. Google "Pokémon Conquest AP patch". Unfortunately, most sites also offer copyrighted material, so I can't link directly.
  9. Justin053191

Justin053191 New Member

i patched mine but kept the original as well and i opened original one to see what was wrong and nothing was wrong, i played it all the way through, didnt even use the version i had to patch.
  10. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

For those having issues have you tried running the game with and without the BIOS active in the settings? As that could be the issue.
  11. Smilley

I had a non-working ROM pre-patch, and BIOS/No$Zoomer didn't change anything.
    Post-patch, I only tried it with BIOS. Works without a hitch, no need for any EXs.
    The only thing I found is that you don't see either side's strength score before a major battle. Also, the OpenGL renderer helps with some tearing pictures.
  12. Justin053191

Justin053191 New Member

yea that was only issue i noticed as well was a warloard fight didnt show strength before battle began. smilley knows his stuff
  13. SionRage

SionRage New Member

I found the patch AP and after I follow all of the instruction the blank screen gets fix but, after I start playing the tutorial get skip just like every other patched version I have found. I don't know why but apparently that AP patch destroys portions of the game or something. I'm using a laptop to play the game not an R4 or any of the sort. Can anyone explain me about the BIOS and how they work cause I'm kind of new in this stuff so please I'll appreciated :)
  14. frozenavaox

frozenavaox New Member

I also had that problem just enable EX4
  15. frozenavaox

frozenavaox New Member

I think the only way to get the BIOS legally is to rip the game yourself. PM me and I can get you the files you need :) lol.
  16. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

The BIOS is from the DS itself not from the game.
  17. Justin053191

Justin053191 New Member

just use ex0 thats all, and every1 may know this but on poke games use ex5 when your saving and navigating through menus use space bar or something as hotkey for ex5 it helps out alot.
  18. SionRage

SionRage New Member

Thanks guys :)
  19. cheezyloverx

cheezyloverx New Member

guys wanna ask sumthing. i was about to beat the game, when suddenly the screen freeze. i just had beat up nobunaga's team, and it's says victory, but after that it just stays black... help me.. i'm using desmume
  20. Smilley

It works with No$, that's all I can say. I've beaten the first main story and several sidestories, so I can vouch for that much.
  21. inferno7453

inferno7453 New Member

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013