Post Pics of The Game(s) You Are Playing

Discussion in 'PC Games Screenshots' started by Gladiator@, Sep 27, 2010.

1. cooliscool

cooliscool Super Moderator Staff Member

Playing some MGR: Revengeance tonight after having it installed when I bought my system. I love MGS and was wary of the sidestep this game took, but by god, the developers are simply masters. Really the pinnacle of hack and slash games I think, but as with the genre itself, it tends to get old. Regardless, it's a fantastic game, and it was ported to PC with great care. Having only played a couple hours, I'm pretty confident there's some solid story telling to unravel itself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    RedLion likes this.
  2. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

cooliscool posting pics of raiden butt again
    Strike105X and cooliscool like this.
  3. cooliscool

hey, it's a snazzy derriere!
  4. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

Arkham Knight on PC looks ridiculously good. I'm fortunate to have the hardware to push it and get awesome framerates, Borderless Window mode makes easy work of screen tearing and keeps it smoother than fullscreen. Unfortunately my monitor stutters a bit in any game, but I'm hoping that when I pick up an ultrawide monitor, it should make life more bearable.

Very happy with how this has turned out and I'm stunned at the effort Rock Steady put into this. Their art team is amazing.

The only downside with owning an AMD card is you don't get to experience paper or advanced smoke effects from Gameworks.

For a game that struggled so much on launch and for so long afterwards, the patching has yielded some good results. I haven't read into any outstanding issues but from what I've seen this shines so brightly. What's even more amazing is how cheap you can get this online, including all DLC.

It's such a pity that the original porting team did such a bogus job.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Strike105X likes this.
  5. Samor

Samor CEO and Chief Editor of Samor Foundry

Just being curious.. what kind of monitor would that be (the stuttering one)?
  6. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

It's a Korean Crossover Gold, 27" 1440p IPS. It's not really meant for gaming.
  7. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

I've been playing the second DLC of Witcher 3. It's been pretty good so far, a fair amount of content for a "DLC" (really, an expansion).
    It focuses on more open areas compared to what we've seen so far. Witcher 2 faked an open world by connecting cramped areas. Witcher 3 had an open world, but would often either hide your view with hills and mountains, or offer empty lands to look at.
    This DLC actually has gorgeous landscapes for you to look at. The performance is worse than it was in the base game, but I think the trade-off is worth it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Silenus likes this.
  8. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

I never used any of the nvidia gameworks effects, it didn't enhance the experience and it kills my framerate to the low 50s. Almost every wb game gets a massive discount before and after launch. They hold no value and I think people are sick of WB fucking up with pc ports.
  9. cooliscool

Currently playing through Shadow of Mordor, FFX remake, and marathon finished RE: Code Veronica X on Dolphin for the first time since its DC release. Got some nice shots of the aforementioned two. Square did an absolutely beautiful job on the PC release of FFX. These make amazing wallpapers for any FFX fan. :) Highest settings, 16xAniso, 8xSSAA, 8xSSTAA, 1920x1080, never a hitch.

FFX:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Strike105X and koko like this.
  10. cooliscool

RE: CV X on Dolphin.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Strike105X and koko like this.
  11. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

In memory of my first fallout 4 character, had fun roleplaying with this PETA bastard in my first playthrough of FO4, but its time for something with some more eyecandy :p:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also this intro screen is seriously awesome XD:

[​IMG]
    Thanakil likes this.
  12. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

eh I still remember trying to run FFX on PCSX2 for the first time.
    It was such a journey seeing the emulator growing.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  13. Thanakil

Big dump of Final Fantasy 14 screenshots. With the game working this well on PC, Square-Enix damn well better bring us the next FF game too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ixion and Silenus like this.
  14. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

Yep, there is. The good thing is that they don't overwhelm you with cinematics like in MGS. The bad thing is that you have to use the codec often. I concur it's a great game. Too bad there is a great chance we'll never see a sequel...
  15. Ixion

Ixion New Member

Yeah FF14 is a great game, i got to the "savage" raids, and just stopped playing. Ill probably return to it someday but you should check out the gold saucer on that game if you haven't already, its awesome. It looks very nice on your computer anyway a lot better then mine! What are your PC specs if you don't mind me asking?:D
  16. Thanakil

I'm definitely planning to go visit the Gold Saucer, I got the quest for it but took a break before making the trip.
    My specs: i5 4690k @ 4.5ghz, slightly overclocked AMD R9 390, 16gb DDR3 ram.
    I'm gonna go back to FF14 a little later, I took a short break to play the new WoW expansion.
    ------------------------------

Talking of which, WoW screenshots. It might be 11 years old, but it can still look good in some scenarios:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dat view distance:
    [​IMG]
  17. Ixion

Ixion New Member

Yeah defo check it out. Ahh nice no wonder it looks so nice, your system is quite the beast, making me want to upgrade lol.

Yeah i love wow always going back to it, the Warcraft film did make me want to buy the new expansion and it does look nice kinda mystical haha. i'v always liked the type of artwork blizzard uses.

I gave MMO's a break for a bit, just playing a bit of classic rpg on the epsxe[​IMG] call "Legend of Legaia"

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

Just beaten the Phantom Pain's first chapter again, on PC. The Skullface confrontation scene is so powerful even though it is simple, very well directed.

20161002135000_1.jpg 20161002135137_1.jpg 20161002184500_1.jpg

20161002184455_1.jpg
    Strike105X likes this.
  19. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Do you like get to use that gear ? oO
  20. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

I haven't finished the game yet, but it is the final boss in First Chapter, it will probably return as a boss again in the 2nd part, don't think we could use it at all.
    Strike105X likes this.