Post Pics of The Game(s) You Are Playing

Discussion in 'PC Games Screenshots' started by Gladiator@, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

To bad, that would have been so awesome, i would instantly get interested in the game lol.
  2. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Some pictures from Battlefield 1, Operations multiplayer mode. I got to try some of the "kits" (horse, heavy chaingun soldier), see the weather (fog) and the behemoth (blimp).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Gladiator@ likes this.
  3. Thanakil

Screenshots from SP and MP of Battlefield 1.
    The game defaulted at 1920x1080 with everything maxed out. I disabled the TTAA as it removes jaggies, but results in a blurry picture + has a significant performance cost. Without it, the game ran at 85-95 fps. PC is i5 4690k @ 4.5ghz, Radeon 390, 16gb ram, SSD.

I liked how the explosion of the blimp is reflected on the gun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus: dem graphix from Civilization 6.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Strike105X likes this.
  4. koko

koko ! Award Winner!

Man, BF1 is a looker. I kinda enjoyed the beta, but I get bored of military shooters so fast.

ME2:
    [​IMG]

RER.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd gladly put a bullet in Chris' skull.
  5. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

ME 2 is the best of the 3 IMO.

A great game.
  6. Samor

Samor Foundry

BF1 looks very pretty.
  7. Thanakil

Screenshots from the beginning of Watch Dogs 2. High settings except for Ultra textures. Using Temporal Filtering, which reduces overall quality for much higher performance.
    The main flaw I saw from it is a ghosting effect around my car/character during rapid movement. I'll share a screenshot at the very end showing what happens when I rapidly flick the camera around myself.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very rapid movement of the camera, ghosting effect behind CJ:
    [​IMG]
  8. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Kind of hate the whole SJW theme of Watch Dogs 2, otherwise it looks pretty nice. Also those BF1 screens are amazing, i should probably get it at one point next year.
  9. Thanakil

The main character and you have at least one interest in common:
    [​IMG]
    Strike105X and Samor like this.
  10. Samor

Samor Foundry

If anything, it's very colorful.

LOL. must be the USB antenna ;)
  11. Thanakil

Watch Dogs 2 is more fun than I expected. Doesn't take itself too seriously, offers a good variety of missions, doesn't limit itself to the city. Overall enjoyable.
    I love the design of the city, full of nice touches. Makes good use of curves, of vegetation, of unique landmarks. And interiors are filled with details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

....And as is required of every game in this genre, I did run a car into the water as I jumped outside.
    [​IMG]
  12. Thanakil

Looks like many of my previous screens disappeared as a result of Picsurge going offline (dunno if permanent or temporary).

I just bought Planet Coaster. Started my first park, already well on my way to bankruptcy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Did the seasonal event in Final Fantasy 14 (MMO):
    [​IMG]

And finally, played a bit more Watch Dogs. Climbed the bridge, admired the city and jumped down. You can see Alcatraz Island on the left of the screen. Also got revenge on a swatter (fuck those guys):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. Thanakil

Far Cry Primal.
    I'm impressed at how sharp the game look. Less aliasing @ 1080p than Watch Dogs 2 has @ 1440p. This is partly expected, due the position of the camera in the two games (one farther in the sky, one close to the action), but even distant objects in Primal look sharp. The game looks quite good and runs beautifully. Very good port by Ubisoft. The three recent games by them I've played (Division, Watch Dogs 2, Far Cry Primal) all looked great and ran well, with WD2 being the least optimized but still acceptable.

Some screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Silenus and Strike105X like this.
  14. Silenus

I would play the heck out of that game if it was in third person.
    Kellicros likes this.
  15. DarkSamus

DarkSamus PC game modder Award Winner!

Not so much personal screenshots, but highlights on the new discoveries made my Chris and Albert while working on the RE4UHD "True HD" upgrade...

Link
    I'll leave describing what you are seeing in each screenshot to Albert.
    But do note that regardless of what is said in each screenshot, most textures have been upgraded as well...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And after a long leave...
    [​IMG]

the infamous missing flare lens effect is back...
    [​IMG]

So yeah, I think the RE4 HD texture project has become the most carefully put together fan project around.

Seriously, if you know of anyone that has put more effort into a hi-res upgrade please tell me as I would LOVE to appreciate there work.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Strike105X and koko like this.
  16. koko

koko ! Award Winner!

So good so faithful.
  17. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

Indeed, I am also very disappointed that the RE7 will be first person only. :(
  18. Thanakil

Rise of the Tomb Raider would be similar to a 3rd person version of this game, if it was set in a single large zone that you could freely roam. But they do have a lot of similarities in gameplay. Main difference is that RotTR follows a main story more closely, while Far Cry Primal focuses on freedom to complete objectives in an improvised order and rebuilding a village for your tribe.

The 'Endurance' DLC for RotTR could potentially fill a similar hole. It's a stand-alone mode for the game where the player is thrown in the wilderness and must survives for as long as possible. Fighting against both the cold and enemies, it focuses on crafting and exploring. I haven't tried it personally, but I think it's the closest I've seen.
  19. Silenus

Yeah I got RotTR on sale and highly recommend it.
    So much to do in that game.
  20. Thanakil

Reinstalled The Evil Within and tried Flawless Widescreen again, which offers multiple options: Aspect Fix, Letterbox Fix, Movies F, HUD Blackscreen F, HUD F, Ingame FOV f, cutscene f and finally, Bloom Fix.
    It also gives you two sliders, allowing to increase or lower both Game FOV and Cutscene FOV.
    I enabled everything except Letterbox Fix, which I changed in-game (it was added with a patch).

I'll show a comparison with a higher FOV (around +8, the slider goes up to +25), but there's something weird I noticed: the game now offers 30fps lock or 60fps lock. On my 144hz monitor, 30fps lock gives me 48fps while 60fps lock gives me 72fps. Weird stuff.
    Anyway, here's what the game looks like with Flawless Widescreen, some screens without FOV increase, others WITH FOV increase:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Silenus and snickothemule like this.