Post videos of your gameplay(SPOILER ALERT)

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by @ruantec, Aug 31, 2014.

1. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

This place have some nice threads but sadly none showing our gameplay. Recently i've been uploading videos of my gameplay and i really like it. I think is a great idea to share our gameplay moments with our friends here at ngemu and i will start with my recent gameplay videos:

Tomb Raider(PC): Quite interesting how i got killed at the end for doing a wrong move lol!

Killer Instinct: Probably one of my best fights so far
    Butz_san likes this.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

4. @ruantec

Another day another rank... today i just lost a rank i really liked and that was the "COMEBACK KID" which fits perfectly to my latest fights as i seem to be losing fights at the start but then having an awesome comeback. My newly earned rank is "COUNTER PUNCHER" now so let's see if i can do more counters now :p. If things continue this way is going to be hard for me to keep my rank low lol!

WP_20140902_003.jpg

Here the gameplay video of the ranking match that got me the new rank:

Nice!!! will follow you soon using my twitch account.
    Butz_san likes this.
  5. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

6. fivefeet8

fivefeet8 &-)---|--< Staff Member

Me playing Mortal Kombat 2. I use to be able to beat it with 1 credit at the old arcades we use to have around here. Scorpion was always a favorite, but I also like to play others. MK2 was when the series really took off and I still consider it one of the best Mortal Kombat games. Of course some of the AI is interesting.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Butz_san likes this.
  7. fivefeet8

Playing Dead Trigger 2. The game is pretty easy with all my weapons upgraded to the highest levels. Still waiting for level 10 to timeout. ;)

Butz_san likes this.
  8. @ruantec

Damn!!! haven't played mortal kombat classics since long time.... i think is time to give it a go again. Thanks fivefeet8!
    Butz_san likes this.
  9. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Here's a few older of mine:

I don't know if this one fits in but hell:

Butz_san likes this.
  10. fivefeet8

Is it because of the way you are recording the racing games, Strike105X? They look like a tan filter has been applied to the video.
  11. Strike105X

Its the actual games, and coincidence, during that game time line in Most wanted that's how the lighting was (it was closing dusk or something if i remember), and Grid is known for its brownish hues.

The Fallout 3 one however was the one i had problems with when uploading to youtube it kept getting darker then the actual footage was...
    Butz_san likes this.
  12. @ruantec

Nice run strike! btw... you changed the soundtrack or is that track part of the game???? kinda confused now lol!

@fivefeet8 : Hmmm i think you will need some other games to max out your beast hehehehehe.
  13. Strike105X

I killed the music in the games and used a player in the background. Most of the time its how i role :p.
  14. @ruantec

Quite interesting because i do the same and most specially when playing fighting games or RE.
  15. @ruantec

Anyone knows about this bug in Gears of War 3? it's 100% reproducible if you do the same thing again by waiting until your partner stay in the right place:

Found that bug today while playing GOW3(love the serie). Here is my gameplay video:
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Butz_san likes this.
  16. fivefeet8

Playing some Saint's Row through the GRID streaming services on my Shield Tablet. Barely any controller latency at all with a few stutters, but I'm running it through an ATT Uverse 4 MB connection running 2 Ghz Wifi. Not recommended, but still works. Looks comparable to when I saw it played on an Xbox360. It's free to play for the time being. :D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Butz_san likes this.
  17. @ruantec

Nice!

Talking about game streaming.... recently i was wondering about streaming other than usual steam games. After testing a bit i wrote a small app to stream Emulators over the network using steam. Wonder how nvidia does that as they have to capture the game while running and send the data over the network.
  18. fivefeet8

19. fivefeet8

What emulator are you streaming and how good is the streaming? That's interesting as you can also stream Steam over your loco Wifi with the Tablet.
  20. @ruantec

Thanks for the info... i'm going to give a check tomorrow.

I tested CPS3 but was a quick test i made to see how it works by modifying a old version of my @ES app. Basically you add the Emulator as a foreign app that points to @ES which then runs a small code that immediatly runs steam streaming modules and after that my app hand over the emulator which acts as a game for Steam and voila!! the emulator is now streamed on your network :)

As for the performance i actually made a very quick test(which worked really well) so i didn't tested performance using more resource intensive emulators. I can do that tomorrow if you want and report the results.
  21. fivefeet8

I would be interested in how that compares to local streaming with the Shield Tablet as you can already stream emulators with their local PC Streaming features.