Post videos of your gameplay(SPOILER ALERT)

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by @ruantec, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Having a good Kill/Death ratio isn't worst inflicting self-pain, I definitely understand that.
  2. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

Nothing like an awesome comeback in pure 4k to warm myself up that pissed my opponent so much that he rage quitted in the second match. All that before shooting and cutting some creatures in half while having some stunning action in Gears 4. I do not smoke but i did all i needed now is a huge cigar like my grandpa used to smoke like a badass, take my controller and rock & roll!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Strike105X likes this.
  3. Thanakil

I'm keeping my eye on you.

--------------------------------------

I tried the intro of Mafia 3. Performance is truly horrible. The city looks good, but the video stutters during that section because my system was maxed out. The game was smooth, but the recording software had to stutter to avoid my game stuttering.
    The intro is basically a cheap knock-off of the intro of GTA5.
    The game looks pretty, but not pretty enough to perform this poorly. I have a bad impression of the gameplay because everything feels sluggish. I'll keep playing after a few patches, see how it goes.
  4. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Yeah seen some footage of Sterling as well, that game needs to be polished..

@@ruantec: lol awesome comeback, btw Maya is the rotation character, while she is nice I'm really glad I picked Riptor XD.
  5. Strike105X

Made some extra cash on the side fixing some PC's today, and since i found a cheap key for Skyrim Legendary edition i went and got it, since at the end of October Skyrim remaster/Special Edition comes out, i thought it would be better to get it cheap now then pay more later (Skyrim Remaster/Special Edition is free for ppl already owning Legendary on Steam). I also found NFS Shift 2 for 1.5 euro lol:

It probably ain't no forza but honestly i had a lot of fun, gonna enjoy this after reinstalling windows :3.
  6. @ruantec

Hello ITS MEI @ruantechard from Digit-owl Laundry and i'm here to show you Super Mario World in pure FUR KAY resolution and what that means let's find out...

The game run well in FUR KAY but i had to use some filters to get a clear image. Over-owl the game plays nud bad at-owl. TANKS FUR WACHING!
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Strike105X likes this.
  7. Strike105X

Why do I always think of a nazi parody whenever you post that way ? lol
  8. @ruantec

That's probably due to the world thinking that we sound hard when speaking german which isn't true at all. I personally believe that me talking dominican spanish sound more hard than talking "Bairisch" german which is the one i talk. This video pretty much shows that while being funny at the same time :p

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Strike105X likes this.
  9. Strike105X

Well in that video his doing it louder/forced by intent to sound more aggressive, i'm actually quite used to german, it was one of the dubs i considered one of the most decent back when TV was my only source for media. I used to watch Power Rangers and Anime mostly on german channels, in fact now that i think about it german channels where probably my second most watched channels. But its the way you use "FUR" with caps and combine it with other words that makes me giggle imagining a nazi parody lol. PS: the video is hilarious though, i'm dying here lol.
  10. Thanakil

Battlefield 1, Single-player, first mission (after tutorial mission), DX11 mode. (DX12 gave issues, especially when recording)
    The video was 5gb and yet the quality was still relatively poor. Then Youtube murdered it a bit further. I'll have to record at a higher bitrate if I do the second mission.

Mission starts with me in a tank. Then it continues with me in a tank. Then it ends with me in a bird (WHAT?).
  11. @ruantec

Isn't the game coming on 21th this month?
  12. Thanakil

I subscribed for one month of Origin's Access, which allows to demo some games for a while. In this case they allow to demo Battlefield 1 for 10 hours, but the content is limited to Intro mission for Single-player + 2 missions (I think) and something like 5-6 maps in multiplayer.
    It also gives access to 37 full games that you can play endlessly for that month that you're subscribed. So I also downloaded Banner Sage, Unravel, Need for Speed, Mini-Metro and I'll see what else later.

The good news is that if I decide to buy BF1, I save 8$ for having the subscription. The subscription was 5,25$ (taxes or some shit).
  13. @ruantec

Ah... that EA Access thing... they also have now a paypal deal where if you use paypal to purchase a 1 month membership you get a second one for free. Cool stuff.
  14. Thanakil

I've been on the face regarding BF1, so this is a nice way to make a decision. I generally like the Battlefield games a lot, and the new mode seems very interesting. But when I tried an old mode in the open beta, I found the gameplay overall lacking. This will allow me to test the SP a little bit and the multiplayer more.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  15. Thanakil

A look at the mission that came afterward, in which I get a bit too cocky.
    This time, I must scout ahead of a tank to help my squad move forward getting blown up.

16. Thanakil

This is my favorite mission so far, I'd play more Single-Player Military FPS games if they were like this. I'll be replaying it on a harder mode.
    This is Battlefield 1, in the "Flying" chapter of the game, but it's not limited to flying.
    This mission is fun partly because the flying itself is really fun, but also because it's a very gorgeous set. There's a giant city under the sky battle and we rarely see such a big city being put on display.
    Watching a rocket clip the wing of a plane, the plane falling down toward the city, damn.

To try and avoid stutters due to the recording software reaching 100% CPU I reduced it to 1080@50fps. Even then the video was 7gb before being uploaded to YouTube.

Here's the content of the video:
    0:00 to 2:20 - Cutscene
    2:20 to 4:30 - Dogfight, Planes vs Planes
    4:30 to 7:50 - Plane vs Bombers
    7:50 to 10:20 - Plane vs Blimps
    10:20 to 13:20 - Soldiers on Blimp
    13:20 to 14:50 - Turret section on Blimp
    14:50 to end - Cutscene

Strike105X and Silenus like this.
  17. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

18. @ruantec

Titanfall 2 maxed out at FUR KAY and AA off.

19. Strike105X

^Looks great, skipped around though since i didn't want to be spoiled, i like that now there's an ark showing grenade paths. Even more hyped for it XD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really happy i got my hands on the Xb1 gamepad, it really is awesome with shooters, not the best gameplay video i did though, i ended up with a cold, my eyes hurt and it took me a while to focus, not to mention that you will probably notice all the times i sneezed in the video:

20. Strike105X

kakashi919 likes this.