Problem with chankast: Cant even run the boot disk....

Discussion in 'Chankast Discussion' started by marko911, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marko911

marko911 New Member

HI, I tried running street fighter 3, took me to the date and time screen, i researched a bit saw that some games need the boot disk ....got the Utopia boot disk, mounted it.....still took me to the time and date screen? Any suggestions?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

A few things that you can try

1. Enable the capcom hack
    2. make the image of the game a self boot image http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/114267-bin-cdi.html

or the image of the game you are using could be corrupted, in which case there is nothing more you can do other than make/get another dump of the game.
  4. marko911

marko911 New Member

but the Utopia disk wont even work, I dont think its the images because its already 3 games that just get sent straight to the date and time screen, and I tried with nullDC too and same thing....theres gotta be something else thats wrong here
  5. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

so chankast is definitely set up to look for your mounted image and it is still showing you nothing. Perhaps the utopia image is not correct, have you tried a different version of the boot disk?
  6. marko911

marko911 New Member

i downloaded 3 diff versions and none work...ive read a bunch of forums and no one has this kind of problem but me
  7. karas81

karas81 .:Enigmatic Protagonist:.

Piracy is not supported.

READ THE RULES

Warez Policy

8. marko911

marko911 New Member

this is just a technical problem no one is discussing piracy
  9. karas81

karas81 .:Enigmatic Protagonist:.

Check my post again :p
  10. bositman

bositman New Member Contributors

From the moment you mentioned you are using pirated games,we will not give you any support here.This is our policy and our rules here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.