PS2,Gamecube and XBOX Convertor hardware Review

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews' started by DragonMyth, Dec 22, 2010.

1. DragonMyth

DragonMyth Google Moogle

The piece of hardware I'm reviewing today is a gadget that allows you to hook up your PS2, Gamecube Xbox or Xbox 360 controller. It is a Universal Serial Bus device that is actually worth getting since it is so diverse in the amount of controls you can put into it at once. The reason why it is diverse is that not only does it let you put those controls in there but it also has two other USB slots that are compatible with any USB controller or other USB compatible device.

The controls work great for any type, although I basically just use my dual shock on it; it works very well. They used to sell these things at Walmart, but I'm not even sure if they have them anymore. I'm sure that most Playstation fan owners have at least a playstation and playstation 2 dualshock controller which is compatible as well. I haven't used Xbox on it, but Game Cube works really well also. I've had this thing for a long time and I still can't complain.
    Excellent device. I'm giving it a 10/10.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

...you know a brand name would generally help...you can't just review a device without naming it...
  4. Purkinje

Purkinje Squire

I'm actually interested in getting one of these, or something like it. Some games just need the dualshock.

What's the make/model/brand of this device?
  5. koko

koko ! Award Winner!

What kind of review is this? No name, no a freaking link.
  6. redlofredlof

redlofredlof troubleshooter Award Winner!

this is not a review but an opinion about the op's dream last night by the op.
  7. Purkinje

Purkinje Squire

It's a device he made in his basement out of duct tape, some wire, and a toothbrush.
  8. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

The device in question is just a generic devce that walmart use to have for $10 a peice i should know i bought 2 of them but for some one of them was lost and the other my bf currently has it. they are great if you have a bunch of different controllers sitting around for the ps2 the xbox or the gamecube. and they dont sell it anymore.

heres a link to the thing on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/GAMEON-FT-8D91-UNIVERSAL-USB-CONVERTER/dp/B001AMFNN6
  9. DragonMyth

DragonMyth Google Moogle

I guess I messed up on the review, but still; you people need to cut me some slack. It's brand name is "GAMEMON"
  10. Purkinje

Purkinje Squire

Sorry mate, I was in a funny mood that day....