pSX 1.13 MC location in quicksaves

Discussion in 'pSX Discussion' started by Xifanie, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Xifanie

Xifanie New Member

I'm playing Valkyrie Profile and need to create memory card saves in order to access the Seraphic gate... but I played all the way to the end of the game and find myself unable to save. I know there are other topics about this kind of problem, but I'm not asking for a solution as I already know ways of solving this issue.

1) Hack in all the dynamic data of my late-game quicksave into a new game quicksave and save it that way, or
    2) Copy the new, valid, memory card RAM in quicksaves to the new one.

No matter what I do, if I switch the memory cards and whatnot, the game still has the two same memory cards loaded into RAM, even if I close/reopen the emulator... So hopefully someone can help me on this one? I'd simply need the offset of the memory card data in the quicksave I guess?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Xifanie

Xifanie New Member

Well nevermind I guess...
    Since I didn't receive a reply, and since I'm rather confused as to how the memory cards are being handled, I tried copying the data from my disc 2 quicksave to my disc 1 new game quicksave, then saved. The MC save requires Disc 2, seems to have all my characters with the right stats/inventory and all the right treasures/locations unlocked...
    At least I didn't have to start all over lol.