Q: How to fix blank game cover?

Discussion in 'ePSXe Android Discussion' started by Rap Montilio, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Rap Montilio

Rap Montilio New Member

I'm getting a blank game cover art. The game cover doesn't appear it was just a white color. I already tried to re-scan the games a few times but it still don't show. The games work just fine but all of my games don't have a cover.

15122863_1340824275969995_9033000864703041537_o.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. seam1

seam1 New Member

yes plz, i too would like to know. surely u can copy and paste covers with the right name and dimensions somewhere onto the phone right? just need to know that info
  4. FoxSevent

FoxSevent Not a Registered User

Connect your phone to the internet, the covers download automatically when connected.
    Alternatively place image file in the "cover" folder of ePSXe, just rename the file to match game ID, like "SCUS-94585" no extension like jpeg etc.
    I'm not sure about resolution so this may take trial and errors.
  5. seam1

seam1 New Member

i need to know exactly where the cover folder is created
  6. seam1

seam1 New Member

i have a device that doesnt have internet access
  7. FoxSevent

Sorry i was thinking about the PC version, for android, gamelist data and covers are stored in the "info" folder in epsxe, thou i have no clue how the naming of the files works, it maybe in hex, also you may not be able to access this folder via PC, in that case use built in file explorer on your device.
  8. FoxSevent

Well kiddies uncle Foxy has something for ya.
    In the attached file there are covers for over 300 games, unpack it and move the files to your epsxe - info folder on your device, as mentioned before you may have to use a built in file explorer, the folder maybe not visible to pc.
    Sadly these are mostly for the USA copies, if you need covers for PAL games, use WiFi or mobile network and ePSXe will download it automatically.

Attached Files:

seam1 likes this.
  9. seam1

seam1 New Member

dude, this is exactly what i needed, you rule, thanks man!!! helpful as always :)