Random Thoughts Thread. (Clean version)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Phil, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Did you...

Try to clean it? :p
  2. ElijahTW

ElijahTW NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  3. Thanakil

Thanakil NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

I did :(. I also unplugged the power cable and held the power button. Just in case it would miraculously reset the monitor to default settings or empty it of its current charge. Sadly no dice.
    Wait... OH SHI-
  4. ElijahTW

To be fair its not the stupidest troubleshooting question. Ever call tech support and they ask you to verify that its plugged in? That means that enough people are that stupid that its in the script.
  5. ElijahTW

Cable internet has finally became available at my house - and I treated myself to the fastest speed they had to offer. Much better than the 18/2 DSL I had before, which was realistically more like 8/1.... when it wasn't dropping the connection seven times a day.

internet.png

That upload speed is kinda disappointing compared to the download speed, but I don't upload much so it won't bother me.
    Silenus and Strike105X like this.
  6. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Well today yet again i came to be quite happy with the choice i made in CPU, using two monitors (at least two totally distinct ones) with my AMD graphics card had a few issues, even more so since i tried overclocking one of them, but moving my secondary display on the IGPU improved a lot of things, and its just perfect! Hell i even tried out a 3D mark and it turns out that i got quite a few extra points from this thing.