Rate the Last Game you Played or Currently Playing

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by Lynamo, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

That's an understatement :p.
  2. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

You do realized some people actually preferred the second game right? :p
  3. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

I don't like how they uglyfied Claire, i can look past Jill but with Claire... things got personal :p.
  4. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

Revelations 2 had the best raid mode ever though; plus it was campy as all fuck. I mean, come on, Barry's true end route is full of lulz and win. "I'll always need you sweetie. But right now, this (cocks huge magnum gun) is enough."~.
  5. sonicfoot

sonicfoot Member

Liking Revelations so far.
    A bunch of us played Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Double Dash, this time around I noticed all the references to Sunshine in Double Dash because I finished it earlier this year. Kept noticing Pinata faces everywhere, not just people, but also on the trees and the walls in some of the stages. Freaked me out more than Resident Evil, kept messing up my game.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  6. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

Digimon: Cyber Sleuth~.

7 / 10 . When the game sticks to its plot it's actually engaging, the digimon breeding is actually fun and the graphics bring back nostalgia from childhood days. But damn the pacing can be atrocious, you have a plot revelation then you are stuck on a chapter full of filler quests. The localization is awful but that's almost the norm for Bamco. Also, don't play in hard or you'll find yourself like me having to spend 150+ hours in order to platinum the game~.