Rate the Last Game you Played or Currently Playing

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by Lynamo, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

SFV is still an incomplete game and the gameplay is too casual and boring for my tastes. Tekken 7 is far from the perfect fighting game but its more fun and besides a few guest character dlc and costumes this game is more complete.

Both have a short story mode and Tekken 7 story is horrible IMO, it was written by the same writers for the Tekken: Blood Vengeance cgi movie which was also part of Tekken Hybrid and that 3ds Tekken 3D game
  2. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

Almost any fighter is better than Street Fighter V.
  3. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

To be honest I don't really thibk sfv is that bad, i do like the visuals, the gameplay and voice acting, problem is that there's no content, I feel cheated it feels like a cash grab...
  4. Hyuga

Hyuga Classic Games Lover

I play SFIII to this day, even Ultra SF4 every now and then. SFV got old fast, and everything there is hidden behind a paywall... Sure, you can buy everything with fight money, but grinding for it to get stuff is terrible, cash for online matches is laughable. T7 is much better in this regard.

Mechanicwise, Tekken is Tekken, lots of fun with combos and juggles. Also, I think Tekken is much more complex than SF. V has been dumbed down a lot as well, anybody can do Daigo Evo parry with little practice. Land that every time in V, then try in SFIII.

Tekken + Injustice/MKX would be ok to master, the latter games being quite simple with some training. I was thinking of it as the way to go as I've no time to be as good in Tekken as I can be in MKX or Injustice. SFIII and IV require a lot of precise timing, V is far more lenient here. There also is Akuma in T7, so...
    Strike105X likes this.
  5. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

I have to say, that is indeed the issue with sfv, the content is hidden by a paywall, which is sad, because as far as gameplay, visuals, voice acting and music wise its my favorite to date, but the lack of content for 60$ made me regret getting it to this day.
  6. dpence

dpence New Member

Witcher (got it last year on gog for a couple bucks)
    Great game, horrible controls,even by PC kb/ms standards