Rate The Last Movie You've Watched!!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by koko, Oct 17, 2008.

1. OMNiSLaSH

OMNiSLaSH Kupo kupo?

Enemy.

I had to watch it twice. Good movie tough.
  2. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 2. 5/10

Man, this film nearly bored me to sleep, I never really liked the series but since I watched the first film, I watch the rest to get the full story. Part 2 is very lacking they could have just included its content into Part 1, I felt like everyone talks very slowly just so the film could be made into a full length.
  3. Paratech

Paratech Active Member

I liked Batman vs Superman, it is a good movie, not great but good.
  4. Hy-Def

Hy-Def Chubbychu. (AKA Pikachu-bby (AKA Pikachu-BBW))

Dawn of Justice was sick. 9/10
    I want more!
  5. Gladiator@

Gladiator@ ༼ つ◕◕ ༽つ

Captain America: Civil War - 10/10,2.

Scarlet Witch too OP.
  6. Kellicros

7. Kellicros

The Abyss (1989) - 9/10

Saw a movie with beautiful deep sea alien when I was kid and couldn't get that one scene out of my head since, it was too bizare for my tiny brain.

Just watched it again, I did not remember title so I wasn't sure if it was the same film, but man it is good. The visual effects are still better than any recent films I have seen.
  8. Azary1977

Azary1977 Member

The Angry Birds Movie - 10/10

Best movie ever for me! :D Based on video games! Just stupid green pig was steal the EGG owned by birds!
  9. DinJerr

DinJerr Meow Meow Meow Award Winner!

Watched Deadpool a bit late. My rating: overrated as f**k.
  10. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Zootopia - I'm-a-furry-now/10

Holy innuendo, Batman! The movie was funny, if a bit predictable. But it is meant for children...I think.

---------------------------------------

The Ridiculous 6 - not-sure-why-I-watched-this/10

To it's credit, it does have a two or three funny jokes. But Adam Sandler is just...not funny, but you can't take him seriously either.

How dare you! You piece of sh- nah, kidding. Loved it myself, but I am a fan of Deadpool so I'm kinda biased. Just gotta ask, did you think it was actually bad?
  11. Hy-Def

@DinJerr why do you say that? I loved it.

@Radix865 watched The Ridiculous 6 as well... Sandler is dry. I'm sorry. I tried to like it, but it was trying to be funny by being stupid. It didn't work. It wasn't classy stupid, it was just Sandler stupid.

The Hateful Eight: 8/10 Enjoyable.

Birdman: 9.5/10 I loved it. I would watch it again.

Evil Feed: ((Ridiculous 6) - 1)/10 That bad.

Kung Fu Panda 3: 6/10

Captain America:Civil War 10/10 I'm a DC boy, but I have to push my pride aside. This was better than BvS. Watch it if you haven't.
  12. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Warcraft - 8/10

I really didn't think it was bad... Not great either but I don't understand the hatred it gets.

The orcs looked great, if a bit too large for the mythos but I liked it. It also set the basis for sequels well. I can't really say how faithful the plot was when compared to the first Warcraft game, but I think it followed it pretty damn faithfully aside from minor nitpicks. At least more faithfully than most video game movies do, where you can't even tell what game it's based on if it didn't say it in the title... I think most of the characters were there and many, and especially Gul'dan really looked the part. We didn't get any mention of the Shadow Council or Mannoroth but I think they saved them for the sequels, I'm not even sure if the first game mentions them either(as I really don't remember much about the first game).

My major gripes were just with some of the casting. The actors for the King and Medivh were just "meh", with almost no charisma or presence. Both did have couple of moments when they almost felt interesting but it didn't catch on.

There is also the fact that the movie was edited heavily, losing about 40 minutes and according to interview these were some of the character introduction and world building moments that were cut... I really hope we get a Directors Cut with the cut footage on Blu-Ray.
  13. Kellicros

Me Before You - 7/10 :p

I watch all kind of films but actually nothing like this in a theater, my gf pulled me to this. It was alright I guess, it was funny at times, there were some emotional moments but nothing really tear jerking for me, I enjoyed it anyway.
  14. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

I watched the Brothers grimsby the other day.

I don't even want to rate it, too crazy and raw. lmao
    I don't know how they got Mark Strong to do those parts, that's insane.

15. ozzgx4

ozzgx4 Active Member

omg yes Silenus! I watched that a few weeks back and man some of the scenes were just so gross! it was an ok film though.

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of justice 8/10
    I liked this film despite review. I wasn't sure about Lex Luthor though, he was quite how I imagined him to be.
  16. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Well i just seen X-Men Apocalypse, well the movie was pretty bad imho, its not like i regret seeing it, it was worth watching mainly for a certain scene with Quicksilver having "Sweet Dreams" running in the background, but after that i should have just closed the movie and end it there because it was the only good thing in the whole movie.
  17. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Watched Suicide Squad the other day.

It was good but could have been better.
    I'll tell you this:

Show Spoiler
    The director wanted to make it serious but executives wanted it fun, so you can see the clash in the scenes, and they had to do a lot of reshoots to try to blend the fun parts.

Watch it with fresh eyes first, then read this if you want.
    You will notice something was off.
  18. ozzgx4

ozzgx4 Active Member

Sicario 8/10
    Show Spoiler
    Man that columbian guy was ruthless at the end, killing both the kids and wife!!
  19. Hy-Def

X-Men: Apocalypse: 6.5/10

It was alright. The Quicksilver scene was doooope though. Best part of the whole movie easily.
    RedLion likes this.
  20. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

^Yup the Quicksilver scene was the only reason i didn't regret not spending time on that movie, it was really awesome.