Rate The Last Movie You've Watched!!!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by koko, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Hy-Def

Hy-Def Chubbychu. (AKA Pikachu-bby (AKA Pikachu-BBW))

Just watched Suicide Squad. I'd give it a 8/10.

It was confused regarding tone. But it was generally enjoyable. I liked it a lot. Specially Smith and Robbie. And the soundtrack was pretty cool if not a bit packed.
  2. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

Yep. The ONLY good part of the movie. The rest was a mess. It seems that every time Archangel appears in a X-Men movie, it's bad.
    Strike105X likes this.
  3. Hy-Def

10 Cloverfield Lane: 9.5/10

This movie could be the most brilliant thriller this year.

Who knows. It could probably break into my top 10 of all time. It's pretty good. You've gotta watch it.
  4. Cross

Cross Regular Dreamer

Did not meet my expectations though - (I guess it was too high). I was expecting a more mind blowing ending but got a 'that was it?' reaction instead

Legend of Tarzan - 4/10
    Don't waste your time. No Chemistry between actors and no driving force behind the plot. Go watch the animated film by Disney instead.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  5. Ixion

Ixion New Member

I don't watch films often about a period of 3-4 months to be honest. But the last film i did watch was

Warcraft: The Beginning 8/10

Probably the best film i have seen in a long time when it comes to fantasy haha, it was in 3D though.
  6. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Just watched Justice League vs Teen TItans.
    8.8-10
    Very enjoyable film.
    Liked it a lot.
  7. Ixion

Ixion New Member

I ain't heard of that one before, but ill have to check it out. It sounds awesome.
  8. Kellicros

Kellicros retired Contributors

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV - 9/10

Before I get to watch this, I heard complains on its CG and story so I didn't have high hope on it. I was also skeptical about a movie made of a prologue for a game, but man, how I was surprised, there is very little to dislike about it, especially if you're a fan of FF series, lots of action and fan services.

Btw, it is even more surprising that
    Show Spoiler
    the world of FF15 and FF7 are linked somehow, and Diamond Weapon is not the only hint!

I'm not sure if I will ever play FF15, as I don't own any current gen consoles, hopefully it will make its way to steam someday.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  9. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Watched Captain America Civil War:

I'll start by saying that i never was a captain America fan, never cared much for the guy even in previous avenger movies, I'm more of a Tony Stark fan myself, but damn there was no way to not agree or dislike the guy in this one, the rest of the movie was pretty awesome as well, can't wait for more.
  10. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

It's rather a re-imagining of the first episode of the Sarah Connor chronicles. It's sickening how even some phrases have been kept WORDS for WORDS.
  11. Strike105X

Btw i also watched Batman vs Superman, i liked it, at this point though, they aren't so much superheroes as they are criminal killers but i still liked it. Love the new Lex its like the Joker and the old Lex decided to have a baby and out came the new Lex. Eagerly waiting for the next one.
  12. Kellicros

Legend of Tarzan - 5/10

Not to say its bad because I sat through the whole movie but it tries too hard to be sentimental, is it just me or Tarzan looks gay every time he acts like an animal? That ruined many sentimental scenes for me because they became unintentionally funny.

Christoph Waltz however, was a great villain in this, as always.
  13. Silenus

Silenus Pilgrim Junior Contributor

Yeah I left it halfway. I don't know but it didn't grab me.
    Maybe another day when there is nothing else to watch.
  14. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

I tried watching X-Men apocalypse but I found it too exhausting. 2.5 hours is getting a bit ridiculous for movies, if they chose to split it into two more meaningful experiences they might have kept my attention. Probably didn't help I was sick when I was watching it, but when I need to strategically plan how to watch a movie just to get through it, chances are I'm not going to enjoy it.

It was alright in the end, costumes were good.
  15. Strike105X

^Didnt you enjoy the Quicksilver part? It was like the only reason i didn't regret watching it, the one with sweet dreams music in the background.
  16. Kellicros

Independence day 2: 6/10

First off, I hate the product placement in this movie, they are so annoyingly forced into the film! Then the the disastrous scenes, whiles beautiful to look at, they don't feel like a real threat, it's like 2012 all over again. I remember the mother ship in the first film, that actually looked dangerous. The final battle felt like a bunch of kids on flight simulator, Angelababy as fighter jet pilot is unconvincing as hell.

Show Spoiler
    "Get them out of there, it is a trap!", I'm like "of course it is a fkin trap you dumbasses."
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    RedLion likes this.
  17. Strike105X

I actually had quite a lot of fun watching Independance day 2, despite its flaws, or dare i say due to its flaws. It has all that chesiness from back then.
    Kellicros likes this.
  18. Hy-Def

Forrest Gump : 9.5/10.

Yes. This is my first time watching it. And it was brilliant. Found a pal who has a bunch of old movies, so I'll be catching up on those for some time.
    RedLion likes this.
  19. Kellicros

NERVE -7/10

The film started off slow, I kind of lost interest in the beginning, then it got better when the thrills came and it's very intriguing, you will get what I mean when you watch it, its hard to miss. Then comes the ending, which is so ridiculous and cheesy, that ruined the whole thing for me. It's still a great flick for teens though, better than Twilight.

I sort of enjoyed it too, but there is too many WTF moments.
  20. Hy-Def

Django Unchained: 9/10. Another Tarantino great!

Child 44: 5/10. Well, I'd say it was pretty slow, and I found it boring.

Concussion: 7/10. Not bad. Based off a true story, I learnt a lot.