[READ!] No$gba Frequently Asked Questions regarding DS emulation (No$GBA DS FAQ 2.0)

Discussion in 'No$GBA Discussion' started by SCHUMI_4EVER, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Muscab

Muscab The Phantom

No such thing..
  2. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

The emulator's author hasn't been heard of in years, and even before that, he didn't visit this forum often.
    As for your question, use No$Zoomer. It has, among other things, a rotation feature.
  3. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

First of all I didn't make the emulator, just this FAQ, and as such have no control over emulator releases. At this point no$gba is a dormant just about dead project so no I don't see such updates being made.

That said there is a third tool I don't mention in my FAQ for certain reasons which you will find just looking around the forum at the popular threads and it should help you.

Edit: Bah, missed the new page, Smilley already beat me to it.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  4. darkwolf0909

darkwolf0909 New Member

um, i am kinda new here so i don't know where to post this. i just need some help with the screen of the emulator. it has double screens (plays both player 1 and player 2). so, how do i close the player 2 window?
  5. SCHUMI_4EVER

There is an option called "Number of Emulated Gameboys" in No$gba's options, make sure that's set to 1.
  6. Ceri Cat

Ceri Cat New Member

He's not missing anymore at least.

Martin's got some new work on his site as of about a week ago with a SNES WIP, so at least he's not dead. Beyond that I don't know what's up, not holding my breath for a No$GBA update however thanks to the idiots that rather screw us all than donate a few bucks. Which is a shame because Martin's emulators have always been on the top of my list for preferred emulators both playing and testing.
  7. Smilley

Well, wouldn't you know. Thanks for the update. At least we can cut back a few rumors this way.
  8. Garza

Garza New Member

Oh good god.. thx for the update.
  9. TheHelper

TheHelper New Member

Microphone Wave Failure Fix

i just found this out but if your playing pearl,diamond/soul silver and heartgold just right click on NO$GBA icon, then go to properties. Afterwards, go to compatibility, then make sure it is checked in and choose windows 98/me (or if your using the others) if u are using windows 7 or windows XP it still works by choosing windows 98/me. that is all
  10. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

FAQ needs to be updated as donations are back up
  11. SCHUMI_4EVER

True I'd forgotten to do that, though it's a bit tricky to do since I'm hitting the 30K character limit for posts but I have changed things a bit. I left the "can't donate" question up though just in case.
  12. tenshiiclone

tenshiiclone New Member

I finally had to rename the game file x_x; call it stubbornness but i just kept thinking 'it cant be the name' thanks for all the info :)
  13. moeezghauri

moeezghauri New Member

he do you may have the bios filesif you do pls send it to my email:
    moeezghauri@yahoo.com
    if you dont or have sent pls send me a pm of your decision
  14. SCHUMI_4EVER

No we won't do that. It's illegal to distribute the BIOS files and thus against our Rules.
  15. nko95

nko95 New Member

dude, im looking for no$gba emulator and roms application. can you help me?

The emulator and the roms are all in one application and we have to switch on our internet connection to open the application. So we just have to open the application to search and download the game that we wanted.

im using this application like 2 years ago in my prev laptop but its gone now and im looking for that app. thanks :D
  16. SCHUMI_4EVER

Downloading games is illegal and against our Rules so you won't receive any help with that query here.
  17. higashinoeden

higashinoeden New Member

D: Help?

Okay, so i'm battling N in Pokmon Black in my dsi and it keeps crashing ! I dont know anything but its for No$gba bcaus it says "fix No$gba" I can't really proceed 'cause it crashes alot. I just wanna b the very best! And sorry for my Misspelling. Its hard to but the ltter "E" . :???:
  18. klaywaffle

klaywaffle New Member

19. huehuehue

huehuehue New Member

My problem is that whenever I change the controls on the emu to anything after I close the emu it refuses to open again and keeps crashing. The only way it opens is if i delete the .INI file. First time this has ever happened to me as I have used no$gba for a long time, the game I am currently re-playing is pokemon fire-red. Even on black or white this never happened. Weird, if anyone has encountered this before or knows a fix please let me know. Thanks.
  20. Smilley

Use VBA for GBA games. No$ got a few bugs for GBA games since its switch to DS emulation, especially when switching back and forth between the two.