resident evil code veronica in chankast and demul

Discussion in 'Misc Dreamcast Discussion' started by ahxel, Dec 29, 2006.

1. kotletas

kotletas New Member

oh

You are doing it all wrong. First you must configure a memory card. Then save game in the end of CD1 when the game prompts to do that.

Then kill emulator aplication and restart it over with cd2. The game should start normally and display NEW GAME LOAD GAME OPTIONS screen. And it even shows intro movie.

Go to LOAD GAME.... and choose your last save from the cd1 after boss TYRANT.

That's it!

also

Did you know that when emulating this game on PC you can easily make Rocket Launcher and Linear Launcher with infinite ammo at any point of the game? Those weapons kill any enemy or boss instantly.

You just need to use software (like cheat o’matic, HACK32)that reads pc memory and finds the addresses where data about amount of ammo is being stored. Then you find the address of the amount of arrows in (for example)your crossbow or any other weapon (NOT the box of ammo but the ammo loaded into weapon). When the program finds the address you modify it to be like 9999999(largest you can input) and the weapon suddenly changes into infinite Linear Launcher or Rocket Launcher. Claire’s grenade launcher and crossbow became both Linear Launchers(I think because they use one space in inventory) and the machine gun became a Rocket Launcher. That’s one fun way to play especially with the linear launcher because you can sometimes see places from the first person perspective the developers did not wanted you to see. Maybe there are ways to unlock them after completing the game with certain rank.. but it’s just easier.
  2. xichung520

xichung520 New Member

Do not!!!

@preacher_matzi hey stupid monkey.u make my pc ****ing lag like hell. i cant terminate the program.. need restart my pc. all people here dun listen to him. the tools <exeboot> juz make ur pc lag like hell and make u restart ur pc.. and alot virus and spyware. dun download the tools.. believe me or not. juz try it:mad: . any admin here plz remove his message.. at least dun scare out ppl here. LOSER!!!:mad:

my spec :

AMD 64x2 5200+
    2GB of RAM
    GeForce 9600GT
    250GB HDD
    Windows XP SP3
  3. crusader84

crusader84 New Member

Had the same problem with second CD, after some googleing, found this post, DL ExoBoot, only rebuilt image and started it normally on nullDC 1.0.0. beta 1.6.
    So, preacher_matzi, if you read this sometimes, thank you a lot! :thumb:
  4. ZenRobot

ZenRobot New Member

preacher_matzi:

You are my hero. I have searched, and searched and searched for a solution to this problem. I have read a thousand posts in a hundred threads, and all of them seemed to go in circles as if repliers didn't understand the problem that people were having. But then I found this post..........THE post which would solve my problem and allow me to finish this amazing game. I cannot thank you enough.

To others with this problem: you are incredibly fortunate to have finally happened upon the post that solves your problem! trust this information because it actually WORKS!
  5. preacher_matzi

preacher_matzi New Member

Thanks guys, glad i've help you
  6. nguoiban1987

nguoiban1987 New Member

Dear preacher_matzi,

I terribly thank you very very much! I've found solution on hundreds of website but all of them are useless, and now i can continue enjoy this my favourite game.

:x