Someone Please Play Crash Team Racing With Me!

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by xXShaddowTXx, May 4, 2012.

1. xXShaddowTXx

xXShaddowTXx TorbenC

I really want to play CTR [Crash team Racing] with someone! I got the two necessary plugins and following this guide I think we can set it up all proper:

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147136

I've been wanting to play this with my cousin [who lives a state away] over the internet but he keeps putting it off. >.>

I really hope someone wants to play with me! I'm pretty good. Any challengers? :) I'm using an Xbox 360 Wired Controller.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. thelittlegumnut

thelittlegumnut New Member

gimme a day to set it up and i might. yer i had the same setup and all. i assume yours is the NTSC version and that this is a good time? ill reinstall the emu and plugins again.
  4. xXShaddowTXx

xXShaddowTXx TorbenC

:O Heck yeah!!!! Here I'll pm you. Do you have Skype?

EDIT~~~
    Yes I'm NTSC!
  5. thelittlegumnut

i meant same setup with the netplay btw :)
  6. RetroGamingKid

RetroGamingKid New Member

Sure I might be able to play with you. I just need help setting up the netplay and I'll have a problem getting the game on my laptop cause it won't read PS1 games. My version is NTSC also.
  7. thelittlegumnut

well, there's a good tutorial here that me and shaddow followed. just look for something like "kaillera epsxe" on the epsxe discussion topic. if you choose to use the kaillera server client, it should be quite simple. if you want p2p then you'll have to port forward to be host, unless you are connecting of course. just go to portforward.com and read lots about it. even if you find it unnecessary you will learn a lot and feel more comfortable with it. prepare for a tiny bit of controls delay and lag but you should be fine if we connected from our distance.
  8. xXShaddowTXx

xXShaddowTXx TorbenC

Yep :) We're playing with little to no lag! I hope to see you on man!! Send me a PM if you want to get started with setting it up or w/e!
  9. thelittlegumnut

oh yeah, sorry i haven't been on for ages. i've been busy lately. but hey i've been learning the GML, and i'm getting used to the syntax. i'll PM you when i'm free.
  10. xXShaddowTXx

xXShaddowTXx TorbenC

Nah nah, you email me since you have my email :p

Besides, we should be learning GML together, I haven't even started yet because I have no idea what you're up to :p I really want to play CTR!! Email me today :) We gotta play!
  11. xXShaddowTXx

xXShaddowTXx TorbenC

Well, looking for someone new willing to play to :p It seems like thelittlegumnut doesn't want to anymore, he hasn't logged into our chat for 13 days.

Damn.. :(
  12. thelittlegumnut

i pm'd you. and it's not that i don't want to, more that im busy and tired. :) i think we should work on the gml soon. but ill admit, i forgot totally about the chat. sorry :(
  13. Exentryk

Exentryk New Member

I would love to play. Have pm'ed you so can help me set it up. I have most of it working, just gotta sync it with your settings.
  14. thelittlegumnut

add me on skype: "thelittlegumnut"

(without the quotations of course)
  15. Exentryk

Exentryk New Member

Cool. Will add you as soon as I get back home, in about the next 6 hours or so.

Do you know if we can play battle mode against each other?
  16. thelittlegumnut

me and shaddow tried battle mode, it works ok.
  17. Exentryk

Exentryk New Member

Gumnut is awesome. We managed to play CTR online against each other. It was so awesome :D

If there are any other players wanting to play, please message or email us :)