SoulBlade - error running epsxe - opcode 2d unk (pc 0012f378) (1552,128)

Discussion in 'Problems with Games' started by Draigonn, May 27, 2006.

1. Draigonn

Draigonn New Member

Game started, i have intro => menu, but, if i try to play, i have that.... :
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. hushypushy

hushypushy <font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE Contributors

did you read this sticky at the top of the forum you posted in? it has a section on opcodes.

4. Nightmare85

Nightmare85 Registrierter Benutzer

If you use the video plugin Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8, you can try to change this:
  5. Phaith

Phaith New Member

I have the same problem. I read that thread and it really is no help since I can change my plugin all day and never figure out what configurations I need to play the game right.
    I'm using an old Emachine computer (D2346) with a AMD Athlon XP 2300+ Processor, 256MB of memory.

With that said, can someone recommend what plugin to use for this game? (I'm getting this error with my setting for the FF8 game I just finished.) If I can still use that plugin for Soul Blade, then here is those settings:

[​IMG]

Edit: Pete's D3D Driver 1.76
    Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76
    Pete's OpenGL Driver. 1.76
    Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8

I have those plugins handy if I can use any of them. I don't think my computer can handle OpenGL2 though. >.> Stupid WGL Extensions...

Edit 2: I can get it run with OpenGL but the video is super slow (sound plays at normal speed). I'm still playing with the setting but I really have no clue what I'm doing...

Edit 3: I tried using the default for settings on fast and it just gives me one flashing bar at the top. Close the window and reopen it and the whole video shows. Click a button, it goes the menu sceen and there's no words on the menu. >.> Then I get spammed with crash messages and have to close the espxe proccess.

Edit 4: Woot! I got it to work on my own with Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76. o.o Some of the pictures look weird though. Yay for me. Thanks for everyones help (lol).
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  6. vvip30u7

vvip30u7 New Member

Error running ePSXe

ePSXe: Opcode [1b-6fff39ff] in PC [bfc60000] UNKNOWN [00000000:046:412]

WTF???

Every single game I try to load; Crash 2 on NTSC CD, Crash 2 on ISO, Doom on ISO...
    It all just comes up with the same thing before anything can happen...
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009