Supermodel 0.1a out!

Discussion in 'Emulation News Submissions' started by Stranno, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Stranno

Stranno Member

No Supermodel thread yet? Are you kidding me? :???:

DOWNLOADS

Supermodel 0.1a (32BIT)
    Supermodel 0.1a (64BIT)
    Supermodel 0.1a Sourcecode
    Supermodel 0.1.2a Sourcecode
    SMGUI (Frontend)
    SM3easyBOX (Better frontend)
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Dax

Dax ライチュウ|タオ

Impressive. It runs Daytona USA 2 Power Edition really nicely on my PC. Too bad there's no sound or controller support yet, though. Hopefully that'll come in time.
  4. ssj4bq

ssj4bq Member

Sorry, but no i don't get to put for that emulator to work, when clicking he closes of the anything.
    How do I do to get to turn the games of that emulator?
    Stranno or more members, pliss the video configuration emulator and run games in emulator.
    Thanks for future replys. :D
  5. Stranno

Stranno Member

Its a command line emulator, it has no GUI, like Mednafen

Use Windows command line and use this parameters

supermodel romname.zip -res=xxx,yyy -ppc-frequency=50 (CPU freq, default is 15 but 50 fix a lot of slowdowns)

4 example, to run the lost world, get the rom inside the emulator folder and use

supermodel lostwsga.zip -res=800,616 -ppc-frequency=50

Or you can wait for some frontend, im sure that one will be release soon
  6. Pulsar_t

Pulsar_t New Member

7. legend100

legend100 Member

This is great news for a lot of us big Model 3 fans!! The only thing that is missing is sound, but at least the games are fully playable and run and look much, much better than Mame with less bugs. :thumb:
  8. Stranno

Stranno Member

Added the 64bit version (compiled by Nik Helson), both frontends and new sourcecode

Compressed using LZMA2 so use lastest 7z beta or lastes Winrar, no non-LZMA2 7z version
  9. _kenshinx

_kenshinx New Member

Supermodel XTASSY FE

[​IMG]

Supermodel XTASSY FE is a Front-End (GUI) for the Supermodel (Sega Model 3 Arcade Emulator) .

I built this easy to use Front-End to avoid the need of typing commands on a CMD MS-DOS BOX in windows. The Front-end has the following functions from a toolbar menu.
    File
    Roms Path Configuration
    Video
    Video Resolution (640x480,1024x768 preset settings and custom video res filled by the user)
    Enable Fullscreen:
    Show FPS:
    Disable 60Hz Frame Rate Limit:
    Input
    Keys and Mouse Configuration:
    CPU
    Power PC Frequency:

SupermodelXTASSY FE.rar

Instructions:
    ============
    1) Extract the Front-End executable (.exe) and place it at the same folder within the emulator files.
    2) Launch the Front-End and change options, like Video Resolution, Show FPS, Disable Frame Limiter, etc.
    3) Now, you can set the roms folder to launch the roms from any folder outside the emulator. (No needed anymore to be placed in the same folder than the emu)
    4) A file named romspath.ini is created and stores the roms path, so the next time you run the front-end it remember the path.

For questions about the Front-end, follow me on twitter (_kenshinx) or sent questions to code.kshx@gmail.com
    You can contact me also at PSPStation.org – Tu web de Scene y Tutoriales de PSP, PS3, PC. (Spanish SCENE website)
  10. rodiabloalmeida

rodiabloalmeida just a regular emufan

Supermodel XTASSY FE is the best frontend of all posted here. Why not put the download link in the first post? Really, it is the best of all 3 IMHO.
  11. cyclonmaster

cyclonmaster EmuAddict-_-;;

What is supermodel? What machine is this?
  12. Stranno

Stranno Member

13. rodiabloalmeida

rodiabloalmeida just a regular emufan

Stranno, the missed frontend in your first post (XTASSY FE) is mentioned at the official supermodel site here. Don't you think you should add it to the first post so your "No Supermodel thread yet? Are you kidding me?" thread will be a little more... complete? KenshinX did a great job providing us with an easy and complete GUI. I think he deserves the due credit.
  14. Stranno

Stranno Member

There are a lot of frontends now

Best option is Emuloader, and then Generic GUI

The Dragon King

XTASSY FE is ok, but i will not post every frontend out there

This is just a news about the emulator itself, i've added a few links coz of the updates, but im not intended to list every tool made for this emulator