Tatoo Graphic Design Request.

Discussion in 'General Pictures & Videos' started by Xtreme2damax, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

Thinking of getting a tat and looking for a custom design. Will Paypal some cash if requested. Looking for a heart with shades of black, cracks in the heart, dripping black blood with two snakes (pythons?) and a dagger through it. Aiming for a 3D effect and a ribbon over the heart with the inscription "Strong Hearts Die Hard"

Thank you.
  2. ElijahTW

ElijahTW NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

Seriously think about how much you really want a tattoo. Several times I've wanted to get a tattoo, but looking back I'm glad I didn't because all of the designs I had thought of at the time I now would think look stupid.
  3. Xtreme2damax

I will think it through and review/revise any designs thoroughly. :)
  4. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Imho, your not a tattoo kind of guy, you are in the mids of a transition and changing but that tattoo doesn't really feel like you. To make this clear im not saying your not man enough or weak but it doesn't feel like a good mix kind of like a bmw with mercedes hood logo. You can always get one but its a lot harder to get rid of, wait at least till you fully find yourself, stabilize and then if its truly what you want get it. But don't rush in.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. Xtreme2damax

Thanks for the advice, I will thoroughly consider, think it out and reconsider. How about we see some design sketches for now? :)
  6. Strike105X

I think you need someone with (or the actual person himself) Fadz skill to get what you want.... I would've included Viper, but with his op anthropomorphism skills you'd end up with a bunch of waifus on your body parts :p.
  7. Hard core Rikki

Hard core Rikki Super Moderator Staff Member Award Winner!

If you settled for a specific tatooer, you might want to check samples of his usual craftsmanship, so you don't end with a good design he couldn't handle.

A potential mistake or change of mind is ok if you do a removable tatoo design the first time (iinm they're now a more commonly performed procedure than oldschool permanent tatoos). Their designs are also more elaborate, especially sticker-type ones. Generally, the technique will dictate what kind of design is possible, and you can also mix a permanent small design/text with a larger removable design.
  8. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

9. Strike105X

OMG the manliness its to strong!

10. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

I have just a few questions about the tattoo, what kind of style are you wanting to achieve? Is it something more fantasy, ie old sailor heart and ribbon with fairly bold strokes for each element, or are you after something more realistic (ie aorta on the heart, scales on pythons/cobras, multiple levels of shading) with intrinsic details for each element?

Also where will this piece be going and how big will it be?

Finally any idea of who you want the piece to be done by? If so do they have a website with samples of their work?
  11. niku

niku niku

I suggest you create an account on deviant art and start a contest with a reward of 6 month premium membership. That way you don't need to send money to anyone and also, you get a whole lot of submissions to choose from
  12. Gladiator@

Gladiator@ ༼ つ◕◕ ༽つ

[​IMG]

This will cost you US$ 602 + taxes.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    snickothemule likes this.