The Final Fantasy -Anything Thread

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by Xblade, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Xblade

Xblade Drowning in a red state.

You can discuss anything Final Fantasy here. I made the thread because I haven't seen another one and if one does exist. Its ancient.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Squall-Leonhart

Squall-Leonhart NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

I chose squall as my UN because when i first played FF8, i was in a similar situation to squall.

I was a loner most of the time who just liked to be left alone, however As squall had Rinoa come along, i had a 5'5 brunette with hazel eyes:drool: come into my life. so i pretty much went with it from there.

Show Spoiler
    In the scene where Squall has the flash backs resulting in the space visor cracking, This actually did happen in one alternative timeline, Time compression merged more then just future present and past, but also parallel timelines.

Show Spoiler
    Squall is the son of Laguna Loire and Raine Leonhart, Rinoa is the daughter of Carroway and Julia Heartilly.

Show Spoiler
    Seifer is rumoured to be a descendant of Hyne as he is able to use Magic attacks without having a GF Junctioned

FFVII:AC Tifa would have to be the sexist FF character so far,
  4. Phil

Phil Site Owner Award Winner!

if you puase at the right moment, you can see an upskirt AND downblouse in the Sending scene on ffx (the one with Yuna dancing on the water)
  5. jonc2006

jonc2006 God of Douchebagness™

am i the only one here who was disappointed with FF5? aside from the job system it was too similar to FF4 imo.
  6. Xblade

Lol those fmvs aren't pause friendly. I ripped it off my disc and If I try to pause them during playback (or change anything about them besides the size for that matter) they'd get stuck on the current image and continue playing audio. I didn't rip that scene yet. I had to download deamon tools (or w/e_ because my pc was like burning my poor disc lol.

Squall is the son of Laguna Loire and Raine Leonhart, Rinoa is the daughter of Carroway and Julia Heartilly.

LAguna must be older then I thought 0.0 Though he did look fairly old in the ending fmv. Whos this Julia Heartily? I don't remember her oO
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  7. Squall-Leonhart

a friend of mine found a naked glitch in FFX-2 once. sphere change failed to stick....
  8. Xblade

Googled with no results :eyemove:
  9. Densetsu

Densetsu Demon

Yes. Yes you are.
  10. Squall-Leonhart

I just remembered i have to finish Dawn of souls still..... the simplicity of the original remakes is just..... eh...

However i've finished 4, im nearly finished 6 (just gotta collect a few missing magicite),im 1.2 way through FFVII, i've finished FF8, Still to aquire FF9, finished X and X2, skipped XI cuz its a MMORFG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Fail Game)

Finished XII (i gave up on 100% item completion after the tower thing started raping me (monster levels increase when you reach level 50)

I've played Crystal Chronicles,... have not finished yet however, i can only tolerate small amounts o that game.
    I've not finished the PSX or GBA Tactics games (psx doesn't read the disk well)

I've never finished the Final Fantasy Adventure games.
  11. jonc2006

tactics for the psx is one of the best FF games that isnt part of the main series imo.
  12. Densetsu

Densetsu Demon

Too bad the translation for the PSX version is ****. A big stinkin pile of ****.
  13. Xblade

Pshh I actually got a game over there with characters in their 60s.
    I'm suprised that I finished more FF games then you :O.

I've finished 3 VII,VIII,IX,XII, Crystal Chronicles(the gc one wii one was an epic failure),Tactics advanced,tactics,and grimoire of the rift. I started tactics but it was so crappy compaired its gba counterpart(you know its an epic failure) that I couldn't continue further. I'm getting 4 for ds and I can't be bothered playing VI as so far it has a depressingly thin storyline.

I dont think I'll be revisiting Chronicles because I kept raping this place with Bahamuts for diamond armor and the celestial weapon. I found the second best weapon and entered the Dragons Den by mistake. It owned me in 2 hits and my characters stats were 70+ and I had max hp. Later on I saved and my gc fell down while I was saving ========Corrupt Save file. I still curse to this day. :D
  14. jonc2006

the psp version's translation is a bit better but its got serious framerate issues certain actions you do in battles like casting magic and stuff.
  15. Xblade

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift owned the catch of glabados out of it. :lol: I hear in the psp version you run into Balthier whos looking for the catch of Glabados (auracite in final fantasy XII: revenant wings) and joins you while making the remark "I hate always having to follow kids".

Im talking about the release for gba marking squares re-partnership with Nin-ten-do folk. Is that a martial art? :O
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  16. jonc2006

i havnt got very far into it at all yet because im playing the FFIV remake now, but i hope its better than the 1st tactics for the GBA game.
  17. Xblade

Aww tactics advanced wasn't bad. It just had an AMAZINGLY short storyline and got ridiculously easy after your characters got to level 25. I killed the final boss in 1 foul swoop of 999. Combo ftw. You might not like a2 if you haven't played XII. Probably because you won't know who the F that feminine looking guy with the blonde hair and his equally yellow haired dancing fairy of a girlfriend/partner.

Vaan/Penelo=Balthier/Fran

Cept Balthier's cooler and Fran's hotter.
  18. jonc2006

ive played 12, its alright but i never got around to beating it.
  19. Exodus

Exodus ...and now they do.

And it was a big pain in the ass. Have to say it was less painful than I thought it was going to be though.
  20. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Been there!!!:thumb: Well, it wasn't really naked just no clothes on, but there was no "places" drawn either...:eek:nthepull: Nothing special.
  21. Phil

Phil Site Owner Award Winner!

wherez the patch for it??