Toys, Figures and Collectibles: So Expensively Cheap

Discussion in 'General Pictures & Videos' started by snickothemule, Jul 20, 2012.

1. DarkSamus

DarkSamus PC game modder Award Winner!

cheers laserjohn
  2. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

Awesome stuff! how is life treating you bro?
  3. DarkSamus

DarkSamus PC game modder Award Winner!

Doing as well as I can.
    Looks like I am going to be approved a Disability Support Pension.

Only took cheating death twice :p
  4. @ruantec

@ruantec Crazy GFX coder Emu Author

After all that happened to you that's really good news! hope everything go fine in the future. Take care :)
  5. Nightmare

Nightmare king Kong Never Dies!

Sharing some of my collectibles :)

[​IMG]
  6. snickothemule

snickothemule brb gonna go fist the world lol Junior Contributor Award Winner!

7. Nightmare

Nightmare king Kong Never Dies!

My "man cave". I am surrounded by my collectibles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. snickothemule

9. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

The one that should show directly doesn't show, but thanks to the link i saw it, cool XD.
  10. snickothemule

A few others I've put up on my instagram, got a few likes from Steve Cardenas haha. Light from a flame is so much softer than light from an LED torch. I try to diffuse it a bit by using tissues or paper, but at the end of the day the light source is going to dictate how warm or vicious the photo is going to end up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Samor, Nightmare, GeominorAI and 2 others like this.
  11. Strike105X

Needs more Dragon Zord :p.
    Samor likes this.
  12. snickothemule

13. Strike105X

^How did i miss THIS? >.< If you have the Megazord and DragonZord when you have time post some more pics, i love'em XD.
  14. Samor

Samor Foundry

DragonZord was never destroyed, or was it? Afaik it just returned to the sea in the end and never reappeared...

Power Rangers just happened to be in the "when-I-got-back-home-from-high-school-tv-block" so I mindlessly watched a lot of it... :p
  15. Strike105X

Yup, they never showed it being destroyed, gotta lead an expedition and get me a dragonzord XD.
    Samor likes this.
  16. snickothemule

He's asleep at the bottom of Angel Grove port, which incidentally has an entire Japanese workforce.

He came back and fought against Tigerzord when some evil dude cloned Tommy and sent him back in time which was acutally Australia because they shot it while shooting the movie then hastily cut up a fight between the two which looks shoddy as hell but fuckitwhateversaban then clone Tommy stayed in the past to spread his seed and be power ranger man but since there was no evil really back then except some big fuckoff rats the timeline became polluted and basically through a series of unfortunate events Tommy is his own great grandfather probably.
    Strike105X and Samor like this.
  17. Samor

Samor Foundry

never noticed that the production was shoddy, really.. it looked all realistic to me :p
    ...nah, it was a mess. Why did we even like it? The opening tune?

*edit*
    nah, wait... I already remember, puberty in full effect: I thought Kimberly was pretty hot XD
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Strike105X likes this.
  18. Strike105X

Kimberly was nice, but Kat, now Kat was HOT!

I wont lie except the green ranger being awesome the zords where my pron back then XD.
  19. Samor

Samor Foundry

yeah, I especially liked the green ranger + dragonzord, I was bummed when they dissapeared.

...and then at some point they became Ninja, Kimberly left and I stopped watching :p

some years later I came across it again and it was Neon Zeo something and... nah. no fun. Also, I got old.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  20. Samor

Samor Foundry

Kind of the same with Transformers, I never really liked the stuff that came after G1.
    ...although I did watch Transformers Animated, that version's Starscream was just too funny.