Transfer memory card between computers

Discussion in 'ePSXe Discussion' started by Azazel1221, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Azazel1221

Azazel1221 New Member

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem related to save transfer between computers.

Most of the time I play on my notebook, and to transfer my progress to my desktop, I simply upload the memcards folder to my google drive, and then download to my desktop and replace the files inside the folder of my emulator, however when I try to load my progress the game says that there is no game file on the memory card, when I enter the BIOS, the memory card is empty, there is nothing there! I've been researching my problem in recent weeks, but I did not find anything to help me, I even tried to copy the entire emulator folder to my desktop, but without success, the memory card remains empty. I hope someone can help me :(
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. dpence

dpence New Member

are you sure the mem card path is correct on both machines? What I mean is perhaps the one on the notebook is saving the mem card in a different place than you think it is, and you are uploading the blank default mem card and not the actual one being saved to.. Or on the Desktop, it might be looking in a different place for the mem card than where you are placing them(easiest way to test that is save your uploaded to the desktop, then point the mem card path to the one you saved on the desktop)