Transferring golden sun lost age

Discussion in 'Visualboy Advance Discussion' started by ntherblast, May 16, 2010.

1. ntherblast

ntherblast New Member

Hey all so i beat golden sun 1sun 1 and now i want to transfer my stuff to golden sun lost age. I used the visual boy advancevisual boy advance link feature and selected the link cable option to transfer. It brought up my character status sheets but it didn't show my characters inventory items.

I then checked jennas inventory when i started the game and noticed that i do not have the same amount of cash i did as in my golden sun 1 clear data. I also didnt get to choose the diffculty level. so did i do something wrong? or does the link cable only transfer levels/djinn/stats?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Azary1977

Azary1977 Member

Here the answer from Wiki Answer page:-

Show Spoiler

There are two possible methods to do so, once you have beaten Golden Sun, at the black logo screen hold L + R + Left and press B. This will activate an option called transfer. Select this option to either transfer data through a link cable (Requires two Game Boys) or receive a password in the form of letters and numbers which you can enter into your Golden Sun 2 game to transfer the data. If you use the password option you can choose from one of 3 levels of password. Higher levels are longer and harder to enter, but allow more data to be transfered. (The link cable option transfers the same amount of data as the highest password).
  4. ntherblast

ntherblast New Member

hmm i just want to confirm it worked properly because i dont wanna go all the way to jupiter lighthouse and find out it didnt:S