Trouble running Final Fantasy 12 IJS English Patch.

Discussion in 'PCSX2 Forum' started by Burnouts3s3, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Burnouts3s3

Burnouts3s3 New Member

So, I got excited when I heard Final Fantasy XII was being remastered and decided to try out the English Patch and emulating it on my PC. I haven't had a lot of luck so far.

I did what they said and got both the US version and the Japanese version and used the Patcher to create a 3rd version. I tried using the ISO but I just kept getting an error report.

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @2.80 GHz with 6.00GB RAM and an 64-bit Operating System and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 graphics card.

What's odd is that I can run the Japanese version well enough, but when I play the US version, I get a CDVD Read Error. And when I try to play the patched ISO, I get repeated lines of

(EE pc:002462D8) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000070 [load] (EE pc:002462FC) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000078 [store]

If anyone can, please help me and thank you for your patience.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. jesalvein

jesalvein Registered IT crowd

you didn't make your US iso corectly, I guess.
    do you get any error when playing the game directly from DVD in pcsx2 ?
    or even on your real PS2 ?
  4. Burnouts3s3

Burnouts3s3 New Member

Hi, thanks for responding. So, thanks to some fiddling around, put in my US PS2 version and it worked. After I do the patching with the patcher, I try loading the combined version into the emulator and I get the same lines of (EE pc:002462D8) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000070 [load] (EE pc:002462FC) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000078 [store]

For the record, I am using v0.22
  5. jesalvein

jesalvein Registered IT crowd