TwinPad Keyboard plugin?

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by Rebel_X, Nov 16, 2006.

1. AlikFed

AlikFed New Member

Please help... I can't load plugin. It says "SysLibError Message: <Null>" I'm using XP 32bit. In my 2nd computer with vista and same version of pcsx2 and plugins all just fine.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Squall-Leonhart

Squall-Leonhart NGemu Award Winner Award Winner!

you are missing the required dependancies, such as the VC Runtime, or the DX Runtime.
  3. AlikFed

AlikFed New Member

4. vandelbuster

vandelbuster New Member

Hey guys, just changed my plugin from lilypad to Twinpad, cause of Combo feature. Now the details: I only get 13 lv1 blk mgc sequences (I didn't tested with "a" nor "aga" ones), never 16. This has to be with my magic level? The higher I go in magic the faster I get the full circles with the combo, possibly getting 16 strikes in future?

I'm wondering about get her as one of my frontline character cause 16 strikes of 99999 (with Flare Fury) would be so much powerful than Tidus' and Wakka's overdrives (or trio of 9999 getting 16 of 9999 till I get her weapon). When I had a ps2 I only got 11 strikes rouding the stick (that was a pain), I really want 16.

Another thing, I'm missing some features: I can't get the mouse to work with Twinpad, but even if I could, I didn't see how to make the scroll button to work (I put L2 and R2 to scroll wheel, then I was using the mouse to scroll the menus up and down, like in windows explorer, it was so good!). How can I get mouse and the wheel button (not the click, the scroll feature) to work? Is that possible?

THanks in advance!
  5. Rebel_X

Rebel_X Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yes, with higher magic stats you can get more spells, roughly you can get 16 spells
    in less than 3 seconds (even flare).. except for ultima which is 8, (I was able to do 9 before while
    debugging twinpad before)

About Mouse wheel, it's used to Increase/Decrease the pressure values for pressure
    sensitive buttons, used in games like FF12 and others, so I am afraid you can't
    configure the wheel to do anything else, but you can use the wheel's button tho..
    you must have 2 different buttons for L2/R2 in your mouse, hopefully your mouse
    got 8 buttons..)
  6. ker.mara

ker.mara New Member

Any ideas for this error? v0.7.0 works fine, but not 0.8.0:

Could not load PAD1 Plugin 'plugins\padTwinPad.dll': <NULL>
  7. presjozel

presjozel New Member

Twin pad 0.7.0 works just well, but 0.8.0 doest not work,, just like the other problem SysLibError Message: <NULL> .. where can can I get VC or DX runtime? and what version.. as far as I know I have Direct X 10. ? what seems to be the problem.. sorry for beingso dumb ^^ thanks
  8. Rebel_X

The reason why TwinPad 0.7.0 works for you but not 0.8.0 is that I used Visual Studio 2008 to compile 0.8.0, while 0.7.0 I used Visual Studio 6..

visit gsdx plugin's thread
  9. vandelbuster

vandelbuster New Member

THanks for the reply developer.

My impressions: Aww, I really liked that scrolling wheel up and down functions with lilypad, I'm gonna miss that (It was so good use scroll to roll my weapon/item menus), but yours is more useful cause of the combos. Then I'll just use some kb buttons.

Anyway. I can't get mouse to with your plugin, not at all. Commands are not working. What do I have to do? My mouse is MS WireLess Optical Mouse 2000 (on the other plugin my cursor disappeared when on the screen, with twinpad this didnt happen).

Thanks in advance.
  10. presjozel

presjozel New Member

thx man, ur still d best ^^
  11. Rebel_X

Noted.. Actually the mouse works perfectly fine.. but keyboard button releases affect (actually ERASE) Mouse button presses.. so keyboard
    and mouse interfere with each other.. I fixed it.. I will upload the fix soon.
  12. Rebel_X

updated to v0.8.2, download in the first page..

@vandelbuster: could you check v0.8.2 if it still crash for you..
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  13. Wind_Follower

Wind_Follower New Member

L2 doesn't work in 0.82 version~

donno if I'm the only one has the problem or not~~
  14. Rebel_X

Indeed!! Actually after restarting my computer, clean the project from intermediate and debug files, recompiled it and it's working! I would blame Visual Studio for that :rolleyes:

please download it again..
  15. CalaisNight13

CalaisNight13 New Member

I have done every thing on config..But when I start the game and press the button I use for start, nothing happen. I can't play with the keyboard..Why is that?

I'm using TwinPad 0.7.0
  16. Rebel_X

why don't you use 0.8.2, because 0.7.0 uses the old pcsx2 specifications..
  17. vandelbuster

vandelbuster New Member

Sorry for the late answer, I was on my vacations
    Now it's working perfectly!
    By the way, isn't there really a way to make mouse scroll roll up and down working like buttons? It's so good use it for menus in FFX as I use in windows explorer :D
    Anyway it's even better using your plugin now.
    Thank you!
  18. Rebel_X

I will think about it, I might add it in the next release..
  19. molitar

molitar New Member

Well 8.2 is nothing but problems for me. XP Pro Sp3.. it just stops working in the middle of the game.. I found 7.0 to work good that came with the release version but since I am running the beta it came with 8.2 which stops working for me completely. As soon as I go to speak to someone in game like party member I can no longer move or turn the camera I can only change the view mode with the R keys.
  20. AKARaccoon

AKARaccoon New Member

So, I've played the dx8vb.dll in the syswow64 folder, then run the command prompt as administrator...However, once I input the command-- regsvr32.exe dx8vb.dll -- it gives me this error.
    ------
    The module "dx8vb.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found.
    ------

Yup...Anyone have any answers? :D

I'm going to see if I can run this plugin on my Virtual Machine (Which runs XP) and see if that makes a difference. I'd still like to get an answer first though. :D