Unsolved Mysteries...

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by SadAngel, Mar 23, 2002.

1. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

have anyone experimented after finishing a game (specially RPG's) how to kill someone or how to get something you saw???? I really got upset after I finished about 3 times FF3 an couldn't kill that piece of shit called Ultros...
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Strider

Strider Living Paradigm

Ultros? i remember that name but i dont remember who he is, is he the one you can only encounter when flying in that ... flying ship

EDIT: wait a second... is that the giant squid? ive killed him every time, even in the opera place and arena
  4. Ryos

Ryos Bearsona Contributors

Yeah, you can kill Ultros. You can also kill Chupon, but he's much more difficult to get rid of (especially in the arena :(). I think he's the only boss I've run into that I couldn't kill that I wanted to kill.
  5. Ultragunner

Ultragunner Trans-Am Mode

i think chupon can never be eliminated in the arena. after it does its super attack, you're gone.

Sigfried is a hard one.
  6. Strider

Strider Living Paradigm

is that the super attack that literally blows u away? i think if u get the first turn u can do that same attack on him and win
  7. password0k

password0k "Greetings, citizen!"

possible spoiler

:( I got stuck on FF6 after the apocalypse. Then my computer broke!! I have to take it into a shop to get it fixed cuz it's not a PC
  8. Zell

Zell The Sword Saint

You can Beat Ultros , but Chupon i don't think so !! Tryed many times !
  9. <Id>

<Id> Grahf's Second Advent

Wow it sure has been a long time since I last played this game.
  10. Strider

Strider Living Paradigm

yeah, same, im gonna start again sooner or later though, some games just pick up dust on the shelf, but some will always have high replay value and shine in the allysian fields
  11. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

shit!!! forgive me!!!!!!! it was the CHUPON!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

sorry for the missunderstood... I didn't remember the name..
  13. Auri87

Auri87 aka. "Kr0nic_2000"

i really liked ff3 but i could never beat the last part when u had to divide up into 3 groups cuz i only trained one party
  14. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

>i really liked ff3 but i could never beat the last part when u had to divide up into 3 groups cuz i only trained one party

there are many times when you have to divide your party in 3 groups, you should be trained yourself for this. but you could still do it, although is very time consuming to have every one at appropiate levels for the hard fight in the last dungeon.

c'mon people, this is not about FF3 only, you could also post about another "mystery" in other game!!!
  15. Demigod

Demigod これはバタスです Moderator

If you use the proper characters it's possible to beat it with only a few advanced characters. For example, make one party with Mog with the Moogle Charm to ignore all enemies (the bosses are going to be a challenge though), or divide the powerful characters among the parties. I mean one character with the Genji Glove and Offering, armed with the Atma Weapon and Illumina can devastate almost any opposition he/she'll encounter. And with the proper armour you can deflect almost any attack.
  16. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

yeah... I often use Gogo in one of then to just abuse a little.....
  17. SadAngel

SadAngel New Member

Ryos, Are you shure?? I've equipped even shadow with a offering and a Genji glove, and tried different combinations of weapons, and I was able to inflict a great damage, but I never could kill him.
  18. Nightmare

Nightmare ...

The final boss in ff6 can be killed within 3-7 secs (sort of),he didnt even has times to finish talking,hehe. The trick is, get an special item called " IDontKnowWhat" (well, i really don't know the name, i was playing japanese version) ,and get the best weapon for the main character, equip them, and he will hit the boss 9999, 4 times continuosly, then.. i forgot... but the boss dies very fast.

About the monster in the Arena...ummm... some rpg fans say it can be killed, but i don't think i killed it in the arena before, even with the best weapon and "IDontKnowWhat".. either it has more than 4x9999 hp, or it never let me to hit it 4 times continously...
  19. Ultragunner

maybe, you are talking about the offering which enables you to attack 4X with a single weapon and the best weapon i know in ff3 is the illumina sword.
  20. Ryos

Ryos Bearsona Contributors

Chupon isn't literally invincible, so it must be possible to defeat him. Insanely hard and requiring a lot of luck to not get hit with sneeze, but still possible. I haven't spent a lot of time trying, but that's another story.
  21. Ultragunner

correct me if i'm wrong but chupon is literally invincible in the arena. i remember equipping sabin with gengi glove + offering and his best weapon, (i think) tiger fangs to have him attack 8x each attack = 9999 and still didn't deafeat chupon. The first appearance of chupon (ultros introduces him on an airship fight) he can be defeated but as a sign of defeat, he uses the super attack.